• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 7's

Stupid f***king uni getting in the way of fun stuff :ranting:.

University dates show that examinations are in May, but I've got my one and only exam next Tuesday. My final portfolio hand-in will be due around then, but we don't have the dates yet. I will also be in full-blown job hunt mode, or hopefully starting a new job. It's looking unlikely I'll make this at the moment. Next year it will be on though, I will have time to get fit, and get back on the freeweights to put the 1 1/2 stones of muscle I've lost in the past 18months back on.

It's most definitely going to be a yearly thing - hopefully more than once a year if Bournemouth is a success (which it will be), and there are places in other tournaments still available once the hangovers wear off.

Stupid f***king uni getting in the way of fun stuff :ranting:.

University dates show that examinations are in May, but I've got my one and only exam next Tuesday. My final portfolio hand-in will be due around then, but we don't have the dates yet. I will also be in full-blown job hunt mode, or hopefully starting a new job. It's looking unlikely I'll make this at the moment. Next year it will be on though, I will have time to get fit, and get back on the freeweights to put the 1 1/2 stones of muscle I've lost in the past 18months back on.

Had to reread that one.

Everyone should note that this is also a TRF meetup, as well as 7s, so if you don't fancy playing but can get down there then make sure you do!
You can join Chief Heckler SelimNiai on the sidelines and engage in drunken debauchery in the evenings too (if that tickles your fancy).

Chaps looking like a hotel or hostel stay in Bournemouth .. Due to them having ******* rules about not bringing booze into campsite ... **** them.

That's what t studying does to me. Makes my immaturity come out in short pathetic bursts. It would be solved if I wanted to do ucd orts and not have to study but unfortunately im in a tie up of law and physics. Chemistry class also drains me of my wit.

Watch your mouth ...nothing wrong with a bit of arts... :p

You've the leaving this year ? Do you think you would be allowed out to play a few weeks before the leaving ?

That's what t studying does to me. Makes my immaturity come out in short pathetic bursts. It would be solved if I wanted to do ucd orts and not have to study but unfortunately im in a tie up of law and physics. Chemistry class also drains me of my wit.

Chemistry is gas (no pun intended, but lulz). I was awesome, averaged 80% throughout my first two years at trinners. Do physics, the world has enough lawyers.

Latest posts