• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 7's

Fingers crossed for unlimited rolling subs!
Can't see anything mentioned on there, so we'll just do it until they tell us to stop....

Sooo, what's the story with payment? Are we going to go for the accommodation package by the way?

Shall we meet on a Facebook group or something in order to take a vote on this sort of thing?

I won't be partaking in the accommodation in Athlone, I think I'll be flying in Friday night and then out very-early Sunday morning (I'm working to save for Thailand over the summer, so can't afford to have too long off of work, especially with paying to go to Ireland etc.)

Nah, travel lodge by Dublin airport.
I'm going across with my girlfriend (who's going to see family in wherever it is they're from) so works out about £20 a night

Got to say Olyy that hit you put on that bloke yesterday afternoon was something else. The boy started wincing :lol:

Was that against the Shifty Barracudas?
I remember hitting Rhys right in the plums at a ruck (accidently!)

I saw your try and DG vs Southroad Scorpions (I think it was?) as well.

I think it was against the Barracudas. It was hell of a hit, thought you knocked the guy into next week!

I can't hear myself think for all the dick-sucking going on here!!

I can't hear myself think for all the dick-sucking going on here!!

I'd have thought you'd have gotten used to it by now.

I also would like to say I'm already in training for this mother effing 7's...ran in 8 try's yesterday in tag..that said I was coaching some u-12s at the time...nothing like building their confidence than getting sidestepped by someone almost twice their age :)

I also would like to say I'm already in training for this mother effing 7's...ran in 8 try's yesterday in tag..that said I was coaching some u-12s at the time...nothing like building their confidence than getting sidestepped by someone almost twice their age :)
They have to learn this way :D

So what way is everyone shaping up for this?
Where is everyone staying/flying in to and what our squad looking like?

You heartless *******

At least wait until they're gobby shites at 15 :lol:

Myself and LN7 are even going on a tactical scouting mission on Saturday. **** is getting serious.

Squad is posted in the OP , were currently between staying in Athlone for a few bob extra and going out there

Or back and staying at mine in Dublin (which is a bit of a trek) and heading on the lash out there.

There is a facebook group of a thing for decision making if we want to vote on stuff later on.

Latest posts