• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Awards 2006 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 28 2006, 10:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 28 2006, 10:46 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 26 2006, 08:55 PM
Nobody made any...

And Los, I am going to explain to you what the least respect SH poster means...
It means that the users of TRF (all of them) has voted you to be the least respected out of all SH posters. That means they don't respect you.
<
<
<

why must you be so harsh and unrelenting kaftka? jesus christ man.

were SHers the ONLY ones allowed to vote...no.....so your point does not have one.

why should you have respect then? what about your mean=spiritedness towards me, unprovoked, is commendable.

Leave off for once.

<
[/b]
<

What are you, Welsh?

The award was for the poster from the southern hemisphere who recieved the least ammount of respect from the members of this board... simple as that.

Oh, and I'm not that harsh towards you Los, I just enjoy our "debates" when I can be bothered reading through your drivel...

[edit] I didn't say anything too harsh in the above post... And often you are a meanie as well... I can bring up examples, but I won't...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 28 2006, 11:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 28 2006, 11:59 PM)</div>
Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 28 2006, 10:46 PM
@Jan 26 2006, 08:55 PM
Nobody made any...

And Los, I am going to explain to you what the least respect SH poster means...
It means that the users of TRF (all of them) has voted you to be the least respected out of all SH posters. That means they don't respect you.

<
<
<

why must you be so harsh and unrelenting kaftka? jesus christ man.

were SHers the ONLY ones allowed to vote...no.....so your point does not have one.

why should you have respect then? what about your mean=spiritedness towards me, unprovoked, is commendable.

Leave off for once.

<
<

What are you, Welsh?

The award was for the poster from the southern hemisphere who recieved the least ammount of respect from the members of this board... simple as that.

Oh, and I'm not that harsh towards you Los, I just enjoy our "debates" when I can be bothered reading through your drivel...

[edit] I didn't say anything too harsh in the above post... And often you are a meanie as well... I can bring up examples, but I won't... [/b]
I am mean inresponse to things.

you are mean to me unprovoked.

and you are missing my point - I was the most relentless, undaunted, confident and vociferous SH supporter, thus it was obvious if the Nhers were allowed to vote that they would vote for me.....so whollah! The point is I should have not ever been nominated.

2 awards were justified and I accept them.....least=respected and bullshitter I should not have been nominated for either.

I don't want to debate with you kaftka.....just give me some space and practice what you preach a little bit more plse....

'welsh'....No, but becos they were allowed to vote - I am sure I got a lot of their votes....loratadine sure as hell voted for me...but I also had a debate with him where he said he would leave the forum etc etc..he lost but stayed...it was humiliating....thus...revenge by voting...the whole set-up is fundamentally flawed.

anyway, I was NOT a member at the time, I could not even log on.

I don't care anymore, but if you bring it up, I will call it as ut us - TOTAL BULLSHIT.

<
<

My. God.

It has nothing to do with who you support or anything like that. It's the fact that you ****** people off, people were annoyed with you etc. etc.

What you are pretty much saying is that NHers weren't allowed to vote for you because they respected you the least? You have no argument. It's pretty straight forward here. Vote for the person you least respect in the SH. Simple as that.

And as for the "mean to you unprovoked" thing. I try not to be mean as much as possible. If you look at some of the stuff I've said since your second coming, it's all been lighthearted banter type stuff. And really, what did you expect? It's not as if you're the most respectful soul in the world...

Originally posted by kinkon89@Jan 28 2006, 10:58 AM
how come there wernt polls for all the types of awards?
Because it was done the same as last year where we had the nominations first, if there was no clear cut winner then we had a poll to decide who the winner was. Plus 14 polls was enough, didn't need another 26 on top of that especially as the nominations were clear cut.

Last time I explain this.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 29 2006, 12:21 AM
My. God.

It has nothing to do with who you support or anything like that. It's the fact that you ****** people off, people were annoyed with you etc. etc.

What you are pretty much saying is that NHers weren't allowed to vote for you because they respected you the least? You have no argument. It's pretty straight forward here. Vote for the person you least respect in the SH. Simple as that.

And as for the "mean to you unprovoked" thing. I try not to be mean as much as possible. If you look at some of the stuff I've said since your second coming, it's all been lighthearted banter type stuff. And really, what did you expect? It's not as if you're the most respectful soul in the world...
bah humbug.

Originally posted by loslover the 2nd coming+Jan 29 2006, 09:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (loslover the 2nd coming @ Jan 29 2006, 09:53 PM)</div>
@Jan 29 2006, 12:21 AM
My. God.

bah humbug. [/b]
You get it then?
<

Originally posted by An Tarbh+Jan 29 2006, 12:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jan 29 2006, 12:58 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Jan 28 2006, 10:58 AM
how come there wernt polls for all the types of awards?
Because it was done the same as last year where we had the nominations first, if there was no clear cut winner then we had a poll to decide who the winner was. Plus 14 polls was enough, didn't need another 26 on top of that especially as the nominations were clear cut.

Last time I explain this. [/b]
thanks for the answer..
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 29 2006, 11:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 29 2006, 11:04 PM)</div>
Originally posted by loslover the 2nd coming@Jan 29 2006, 09:53 PM
@Jan 29 2006, 12:21 AM
My. God.

bah humbug.
You get it then?
<
[/b]
<

Nope.

you'll get it first.

<

PS - No I don't agree with you at all.....and since you ignore valid points EVERY TIME....and can't admit that, all in all, I probably made better predictions and was much more supportive and hard core re: SH rugby...I feel I am one of the best SH supporters and should have the respect due for that.

No point discussing it with you any more due to your lack of acceptance of certain facts, so we will agree to disagree.

I have nothing more to add that intelligent and non-biased people shouldn't be able to deduce for themselves.

<

PS - what about Lions predictions, grand slam predictionsm tri nations predictions, super 12 (for the most part -not perfect here for sure), heaps of games tips for rugby, cricket etc etc...heaps of time spent helping people out with tips, tipping comps etc.....often ling, time-consuming posts assisting people with games....some probably from the NH.....

Not only should NHers had the decency NOT to vote for me considering they were often the recepient of these etc.....I am angry at their male votes of 'revenge' - take a look at your own poor performing rugby team.....your ignorance allowed you to get blinded to their lack of ability....I remained neutral, which allowed me to see our superiority.....and then claim it.....this annoyed people...BUT I WAS RIGHT....that deserves respect. Simple.

anyway there were no doubt plenty of SHers like YOU - KAFTKA - ya sod....who voted for me cos you were like 'stop going over the top' and then I was totally correct and it hurt you...admit it.
Stop justifying the award in an effort at justifying your OWN vote for me. that makes you biased, so bugger off.

over.

<

You're the one missiong the freaking point... You may have been a good supporter, but nobody liked your attitude. Everyone whop voted for you found you disrespectful, and annoying and didn't like your attitude. Thus, you are the least respected SH poster. It has nothing to do with whether you got predictions right, or how much of a NZ supporter you are... It's all because nobody here respected you because of how disrespectful and bad-mannered you were. Adding to that the fact that you did no favours to yourself by being an arsehole to Mario, and making deaththreats, and causing a scene over the most mundane of things (I helped occassionally...).

Do. You. Get. It!?!?!

The people have voted you to be the least respected SH poster, so it can't be disputed anyway.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 30 2006, 12:42 PM
You're the one missiong the freaking point... You may have been a good supporter, but nobody liked your attitude. Everyone whop voted for you found you disrespectful, and annoying and didn't like your attitude. Thus, you are the least respected SH poster. It has nothing to do with whether you got predictions right, or how much of a NZ supporter you are... It's all because nobody here respected you because of how disrespectful and bad-mannered you were. Adding to that the fact that you did no favours to yourself by being an arsehole to Mario, and making deaththreats, and causing a scene over the most mundane of things (I helped occassionally...).

Do. You. Get. It!?!?!

The people have voted you to be the least respected SH poster, so it can't be disputed anyway.
NO you f***ing moron, I don't get it - okay freak? Not what you are saying

NOTE - all insukts here are justified as kaftka's constant insults and interference constitutes mental abuse....a form of assault.

1. your point is biased as you voted for me...so get ****** pal.
2. It was least respected SH SUPPORTER - Get.it.********? The award has to do thus with support of the SH....which I am good at.....thus that deserves respect. You are saying the award goes to a least respected member who Happens to be a SH supporter....that is not how it is worded and intended. You just have a poor understanding if semantics and thus read it wrong.
3. mario IS a prick...and the game DOES suck.....so get over it....I was PMed by a guy (won't name) who told me 'well done...I knew mario at school and he was then and almost certainly is now a total and utter prick and a liar'......so there ya go pal.
4. I told you that's it....and yet, still, you have to go ON and ON about it. I am defending myself fairly....you are just a stirring, insolent prick.
5. There are many Nhers on the site - of course I won. How were my comments and predictions arrogant and annoying - if they were RIGHT!!!??? Why can;t I expect the natural and mature reaction to be "well, crickey, you were right...well done. in the face of all that flak for being OTT etc you were bang on"....cos that's what happened. Becos none of you are big enough (well some of you are).

least respected? that is a joke. But thanks for the votes Nhers and kaftka. Like the performance of your rugby teams in 2005 (minus france) - you are a joke.

let's hope for an improvement.

kaftka - ask sthelensrflc yourself whether we have buried the hatchet.....he has NO problem, but YOU.... you're an argumentative and overrated ****....and will seemingly simply not f*** off. stop being a hypocrit and mind your own business.

You don't even have a clue why you **** people off do you? I do. the NH and SH trash talked it out and I was right. thus hatred. Mario disrespected his consumers, I spoke out for them....sthelensrflc got heavy, I, with out fear of persecution, got heavy back....there was a lot of dark satire in there too, but you just didn't pick it. Sorry that was all a little over your head buddy....but I don't write my posts to appeal to the lowest common denominator. You can't even acknowledge that my argument with chiro was after HE MADE THREATS AND ASKED FOR A FIGHT at an actual geographical location. you completely ignore that, cos it doesn't fit your argument...stop being a selective nuiscance FFS!! Chiro, by the same logic, should have been lumped out on his useless, text-talking behind.

But you simply act like you know f***ing everything but never put your balls on the line - that's BS. get lost when I am discussing things that don't concern you, you worse than a stalker - you are a parasite.

Like I said BEFORE...

over.

read: OVER.

g-e-t.i-t?

Nice
<

remember, see if you can do it.....go on, be a big boy..

here we go now:

<

<

Actually the award was Southern Hemisphere Least Respected Member, nothing to do with support, just the level of respect that posters have for you.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING shut up for once, PRIDE STRIKES BACK IN HERE!!!

Doesnt make out to be logical at all, Just some annoying paragraphs, Why dont you be a BIG BOY and leave it alone.

People didnt vote for you as the least respected member because you supposedly "outsmarted" them in a "DEBATE" it's because you're OMAROSA of TRF.

Originally posted by loslover the 2nd coming@Jan 30 2006, 11:22 PM
NOTE - all insukts here are justified as kaftka's constant insults and interference constitutes mental abuse....a form of assault.
<
<
<

I love you man. You're great.

...Also, I don't think I did vote for you. I tried my best not to nominate or vote for you (I did nominate a couple of times though I think) as you weren't really a poster at the time...

...Also, good idea, lets bury this.

...But before we do, I just have to say this... I barely ever insult you right off. I disagree with you in many cases, and I do voice that just like everyone else... You are far more insulting (imo) than I am (imo), of course, that is only me saying it...

Buried...

ALIVE!!!!

Fellas, fellas! Let's get a grip here ok?

Los, mate I think you're taking this whole awards thing a bit too seriously... it's not the Oscars ok?
I personally felt that I should have got best mod because I'm just so wonderful in every way imaginable, but I didn't start a vendetta agains St Helen's just because he cheated and started that smear campeign against me in 'The Sun'.

Cool it boys
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 30 2006, 11:37 PM
...Nah, this is more like the Emmys...
No, I'd personally say it's at about the same level as "The Logies"
<

logies1993.jpg

Originally posted by loslover the 2nd coming@Jan 30 2006, 12:25 AM
Not only should NHers had the decency NOT to vote for me considering they were often the recepient of these etc.....I am angry at their male votes of 'revenge' - take a look at your own poor performing rugby team.....your ignorance allowed you to get blinded to their lack of ability....I remained neutral, which allowed me to see our superiority.....and then claim it.....this annoyed people...BUT I WAS RIGHT....that deserves respect. Simple.
It's paragraphs like this why people don't respect you as a poster. Not just NH posters, everyone.

It's not because of some petty vendetta against you for being right. It's because you have zero modesty, self control, or respect for anyone else.

QED.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Jan 31 2006, 05:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Jan 31 2006, 05:59 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loslover the 2nd coming
@Jan 30 2006, 12:25 AM
It's paragraphs like this why people don't respect you as a poster. Not just NH posters, everyone.

It's not because of some petty vendetta against you for being right. It's because you have zero modesty, self control, or respect for anyone else.

QED. [/b]
then you won't like the lack of modesty here then:

I have shamed you out on so many NH versus SH debates during last season, is it ANY wonder this would be your opinion?
<

bugger off!

I show respect to people who know what they are talking about and those who are humble enough to know they don't. I DON"T like people with inane comments they can't back up with evidence etc.....or who pretend (like you) that their intention with their post has nothing to do with the axe they still have to grind with that poster.

ZHow about this point:

the awards were for a 'poster' or 'forum member'...

I WAS NOT A MEMBER at the time. I demand all the awards be taken back and am contacting the mpds now. Technically I can not be nominated or awarded any of them.

<
<
<

also, SFW....SFW?....I'm nopt trying to jump in the sack with a forum member or trying to gel at table for six...I am giving my unadulterated opinion...it is iften right. respect it....at least for being informative, if your sensitive little soul can't handle or appreciate it on any other level.

<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts