• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF bank account

You can't withdraw! The Army of Truth did not take out me and Charlie this morning as we signed. We live another day.

Well done guys.
As a mod, do we get any percentage of the money in the bank account?? :p

Ummm no!!! All money will be used towards the board... not personal gain!!! The account was setup with £50 of mine and Dans money in... so this shows our commitment to the boards...

We're officially up and running as the account book arrived with me on Friday morning and we're now waiting for your donations!

Ummm no!!! All money will be used towards the board... not personal gain!!! The account was setup with £50 of mine and Dans money in... so this shows our commitment to the boards...
[/b]
Plus those donations already made?

The donations already made, have been used to pay for the upgrade of the board... to the latest version mate...

Yeah we are more than happy to raise what we have used the money for... Mine and Dans Aim is to raise £4000 so that we can both fly to New Zealand and travel and meet you guys...

Of Course we would be flying Business Class...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We would both like to come to NZ, but rest assured it won't be using your money!

Hands up for a 'Northern Hemisphere Meets Southern Hemisphere' TRF meet-up in New Zealand!

*Matt rasies both hands...puts his hands down and begins to pat his pockets. He seems baffled somewhat and begins to look around his bedroom. Evidently something is amiss. He continues to search; through his drawers, under his matress...no luck. He moves the search to the kitchen, looks in the fridge, behind the kettle in the oven and inside the smoothie maker. He then moves his search to every other room in the house, invading his flat mates bedroom, the living room, bathroom, airing cupboard, dining room...only to be left standing there scratching his head. Taking a few deep breaths Matt cringes at what is an ever more painful thought. At a loss with himself, he decides to go and do what usually calms himself down: he goes to a mirror and talks to himself. After many a minute calming himself down he turns (strangely) to the reader of this post and says,
"Evidently i'm lacking the money to treck to New Zealand...but i WILL get it. If no one else is gonna try and get to NZ then at least i won't have to whore my body on the streets of cardiff for £15 an hour..."
Slowly but surely Matt sits himself back down at his computer and continues to post on TRF.*

So who's up for this other-side-of-the-world meet-up?

Thats true. Charlie and I have already had some sketchy pre-planning meets on msn regarding this very subject. Our outline is based around a 2008 trip and does indeed involve TRF'ers being hosted by other TRF'ers to save accomodation costs.

There is so much more to be decided yet, so keep discussing the ideas!

Latest posts