• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Custom Face Design Tracker

Update to my Josh Adams model, re-textured the face. Still replaces Ceri Sweeney.

Untitled3.png Untitled2.png Untitled.png

Attachments

• JAdams.zip
    136.7 KB · Views: 42
The only WIP I've got now is Courney Lawes, will be done by tomorrow most likely.

View attachment 11402

Also can I reserve Will Greenwood's head assignment? Using ama1's patch WG's head is used on one of the referee's, I've done this with it:View attachment 11403View attachment 11404
Both great! - I will add them to the spreadsheet and reserve those two. Nigel looks like he's been to the gym haha

I'm working through a bit of mish-mash of players - I will keep what I've got in progress on the spreadsheet

Faf 'the Giant Slayer' De Klerk as another work in progress

Screenshot (152).png
Screenshot (153).png

The Ioane brothers (Rieko and Akira) - think these might be my best ones so far. Some good 2021 portraits available for All blacks so hopefully can get a number of other players to a similar quality

Screenshot (154).png

Screenshot (155).png

Screenshot (156).png
Screenshot (157).png
Screenshot (158).png

The only WIP I've got now is Courney Lawes, will be done by tomorrow most likely.

View attachment 11402

Also can I reserve Will Greenwood's head assignment? Using ama1's patch WG's head is used on one of the referee's, I've done this Re

View attachment 11402

Also can I reserve Will Greenwood's head assignment? Using ama1's patch WG's head is used on one of the referee's, I've done this with it:View attachment 11403View attachment 11404
Love the PS. Du Toit, Faf De Klerk, Reiko, Nigel Owen's faces
Is there a way to make Nigel Owen's face appear in all tournaments?

Is there a way to make Nigel Owen's face appear in all tournaments?
At the moment he'll show up in any game mode, but theres five or six heads the game picks at random to use. I used woosah's editor to get previews of some of the player head textures and got lucky with discovering Greenwood's very early. I guess going through all the roster would eventually find the others.

EDIT: One of the other's is Stephen Moore with hair? Don't know the other face yet. There's at least 3 more, one with receeding hairline, a really pale guy, and one in a scrum cap. I was thinking of adding a Wayne Barnes and Peyper/someone else if I could work out the models to overwrite.

EDIT2: Guy on the Right might be Daniel Heenan, I'll test it out.

refsm.pngref1.pngref2.png

Last edited:
At the moment he'll show up in any game mode, but theres five or six heads the game picks at random to use. I used woosah's editor to get previews of some of the player head textures and got lucky with discovering Greenwood's very early. I guess going through all the roster would eventually find the others.

EDIT: One of the other's is Stephen Moore with hair? Don't know the other face yet. There's at least 3 more, one with receeding hairline, a really pale guy, and one in a scrum cap. I was thinking of adding a Wayne Barnes and Peyper/someone else if I could work out the models to overwrite.

View attachment 11414View attachment 11415
Solid Referee Mod: Can I make a request for Steve Walsh & Mark Lawrence?
Appreciate the info, this gives me something to accomplish, once I'm done extracting Roster data from Rugby 2001.

Few England player faces ahead of the USA match - Marcus Smith on debut, returning Sam Underhill, a remake of Henry Slade (will replace the same player) and England captain for today Lewis Ludlow

Screenshot (161).png
Screenshot (162).png
Screenshot (164).png
Screenshot (167).png

A very ropey second half from England but MotM performance from Harry Randall vs USA. I also decided to redo Owen Farrell

Screenshot (170).png

Screenshot (169).png

Eight more England players (including four remakes and six lions)

Max Mallins, Elliot Daly, Jamie George, Sam Underhill, Kyle Sinckler, Antony Watson, Tom Curry, Mako Vunipola
Screenshot (171).png
Screenshot (172).png

Screenshot (173).png
Screenshot (177).png
Screenshot (174).png
Screenshot (175).png
Screenshot (178).png
Screenshot (179).png

Courtney Lawes, replaces Pat Sanderson, ID 22413, file name 47971d4c4cdef08823bdb4b5d7727366.big

lawes1.png lawes3.png lawes2.png

Attachments

• CLawes.zip
    150.1 KB · Views: 59
Makazole Mapimpi, replaces Ricky Januarie, ID 7619, file name 1c96947e46ff1498e47d7bb749d8aad6.big

mapimpi1.png mapimpi2.png

I've also got L.Am started and W Le-Roux planned, don't know who else would be a shoe-in for the SA squad.

Attachments

• Mapimpi.zip
    144.4 KB · Views: 61
Makazole Mapimpi, replaces Ricky Januarie, ID 7619, file name 1c96947e46ff1498e47d7bb749d8aad6.big

View attachment 11464 View attachment 11465

I've also got L.Am started and W Le-Roux planned, don't know who else would be a shoe-in for the SA squad.
Nice - I did Siya Kolisi's face earlier this eve but since have been playing around with a number of blender tools/looking up tutorials to figure out if there is a way I can incorporate the mesh from a rugby 08 neck I bisected off into the facebuilder head model. Basically I have a load of skeleton/face/neck rigging to do and trying to figure out the best way - the time consuming bits for me are neck modelling and face rigging - the rest I'm fairly quick at now but those two bits really undermine the model if I don't get them right.

For SA squad I think Franco Mostert is likely as lock and most of the front row - Bongi Mbonambi, Malcolm Marx, Steven Kitshoff etc. Not sure on the latest of fitness on Damian de Allende, Duane Vermeulen or RG Snyman.

Here's the Kolisi I did - really struggled to get the right photos so not as happy as I am with some of the latest England player head models I did. What do you think - does it look like him? Absolutely fine if you want to model him instead

Screenshot (180).png

What do you think - does it look like him?
It's not far off, I think he's one of those where you need to get the hair right to get the full likeness, I can give him a go tomorrow then we can compare.

Latest posts