• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Custom Face Design Tracker

Ok im really new to this

Ive downloaded the woosah link but there is no table like the screen shot above
Only excel docs
How do i make the changes.
Do i need to download another app pr some thing
Or do i have to add the woosah mod to the game file and make the changes in the game

Accomplished first match for the Lions - this guy has got a great career ahead of him

Marcus Smith replaces Olly Barkley (ID = 14844). File name is 34d9ea9042bd6963ba3b38e99ecb59fe.big
Screenshot (189).png

Attachments

• MSmith.zip
    193.6 KB · Views: 46
Jacob Stockdale, replaced Denis Hickie, ID 31003, file name bf503d50443fe8d332cbd5c9f77b530a

Stock2.png Stock1.png Stock3.png

Attachments

• Stockdale.zip
    127 KB · Views: 36
Can I make a request for Steve Walsh & Mark Lawrence?
Here's part 1 of dcwilko's request: Referee Steve Walsh, replaces "generic caucasian head 18", ID 41161, file name bc599fcf9324255d2f7132885087be45.big, this is the same file as Jaco Peyper from my earlier upload.

Walsh1.png Walsh2.png Walsh3.png

Attachments

• SteveWalsh.zip
    135.2 KB · Views: 29
Adam Beard, replaces Michael Owen, ID 31203, file name d8ce2b6d91f46802434c95643fd5a8ce.big

Beard1.png Beard2.png Beard3.png

Attachments

• AdamBeard.zip
    142.1 KB · Views: 33
Fresh off the lions test side announcement Luke Cowan-Dickie replaces Lee Mears (ID = 32707). File name is 9f4e9e1198b1b2676cdc4e8a14813d90.big

Next one up is probably Elliot Daly and then Faf De Klerk to complete both starting back lines.
Screenshot (191).png

Attachments

• LCD.zip
    170.9 KB · Views: 40
Can you please make a face for Marika koroibete or the wallabies team and you absolutely doing great work
I'm currently focusing on trying to get the B&I lions and South Africa squads done but then will move on to first XVs of national teams. I think the only Australian player we have currently is Hooper - I'll add Koroibete to the request list

Something I'd like to have is a list of players to prioritise modelling. I don't really know who should be done next, which is why I haven't done much with the Oz/Argentina teams.

There's around 300 unique player heads in R08 excluding the "generic" heads, 300 would be enough to -theoretically- do a first 15 of all the 6N/TRC teams plus star players from other nations, and those not featured in their international teams regularly. However, knowing who to do and who not-to would be a good help. For example, is there any point in modelling Danny Cipriani if he's well past it? Is a George Ford model needed if he gets replaced by another 10 for England in the autumn? (I've actually tried doing Ford but couldn't get good enough images).

En9ne has done a tonne of NZ players in his thread, if they get released publicly (have they already?) does that mean they don't need doing over here instead?

Something I'd like to have is a list of players to prioritise modelling. I don't really know who should be done next, which is why I haven't done much with the Oz/Argentina teams.

There's around 300 unique player heads in R08 excluding the "generic" heads, 300 would be enough to -theoretically- do a first 15 of all the 6N/TRC teams plus star players from other nations, and those not featured in their international teams regularly. However, knowing who to do and who not-to would be a good help. For example, is there any point in modelling Danny Cipriani if he's well past it? Is a George Ford model needed if he gets replaced by another 10 for England in the autumn? (I've actually tried doing Ford but couldn't get good enough images).

En9ne has done a tonne of NZ players in his thread, if they get released publicly (have they already?) does that mean they don't need doing over here instead?
I'm happy to try to put together a list of priority players from the main international teams that we have left to do. I guess a few squads/first XVs are a bit in flux at the moment (basically all 6N squads except maybe Italy). I will put together a list of full strength first XV international players including whether they are done or not - will post and the can adjust/edit based on your comments.

If we aim for first 15 for top 10 sides that is 150, match day squad (23) for top 12 (6N, RC + Fiji and Japan) would be 276 which is basically the number of unique heads. Probably aim somewhere in the middle of those two. We have around 70 done so far which is a good chunk of players but light on NZ/AU/ARG/FRA etc.

By the way I have a tab in the google sheet that has the list of all the face slots (around 500) including which we have used and which are still available.

Also on the En9ne heads I would be more than happy to use them but I think a couple of people have asked and we don't have a download yet so I've been working off the basis that they are not available to use. Can ask again to see as it would cover a lot of key NZ players

Im also not sure if I remember correctly, years back I came across a topic about infinite number of players or faces that can be created (discussed by the "old" modders of Rugby 08). Im trying to find that again (somewhere on here).

It could be that they just generated random filenames (big files) and placed that in the facelist of woosah editor. I'll look for it again over the weekend

So I've had a crack at this - you should be able to see it on the google sheet tab called 'Priority list'. I've looked at the top 12 international teams (technically Italy are behind Georgia and Samoa on world rugby rankings but are pretty even and unlike those two Italy are in regular major international competition). For each team I've tried to list a 'best strength' match day first XV and 23. Essentially that means if they had to play a match tomorrow but all eligible players were fully fit. Some calls are fairly difficult with lots of players being tested out a couple years from the world cup currently and I've had to list 'alternative players' as ones that are in and around that 23 currently or could be there within the year.

Found some difficult such as England as I don't know to what extent Eddie Jones is going to retain or evolve the squad - based on track record I've kept it fairly conservative. I've found others teams difficult such as Australia simply because I don't know enough about their current squads - I may have missed some key injured players or got the first choice front row wrong for example.

I've also added a few players that are not currently available for international selection but are playing at that standard such as Ngani Laumape, Will Skelton and Charles Piutau.

Essentially we've made a decent dent into some of the teams already but plenty more of players left. I think if we can focus on first XV for major teams we can make some good progress. Working on the last of the British and Irish Lions essentially fills out three team spots - for example Robbie Henshaw fills out a B&I lions, Ireland and Leinster slot so it pretty efficient.

What we need to decide is whether these are the right players to focus on and if some changes need to be made. Let me know if you think I'm missing a player from the full strength match day 23 for example.

Let me know what you think

Marika Koroibete, replaces Lote Tuqiri, ID 3434, file name 1169f440eb049b3fc5870c18b4c51bf7.big

Koroibete1.png Koroibete2.png Koroibete3.png

Attachments

• Koroibete.zip
    133.3 KB · Views: 56
Elliot Daly replaces Jason Robinson (ID = 18330). File name is bc74276909849c5f6dc53231ee33d6b7.big

Faf de Klerk replaces Fourie du Preez (ID= 19558). File name is 504c7375fcc663a08a754e326ba32755.big (needs a proper hair model adding but will do for now)

That is the starting backline for both the Lions and South Africa for the first test. I'm now going to work on producing a master folder of all available heads to share and an updated roster file incorporating all these players.

Screenshot (199).png
Screenshot (200).png
Screenshot (201).png

Screenshot (202).png

Attachments

• EDaly.zip
    199.7 KB · Views: 42
  • FDeKlerk.zip
    193.3 KB · Views: 49
With a big thanks to @EN9ne for work on these and for sharing. Example of one of the 12 newly assigned players below (Ardie Savea) but please see this thread for pictures of the other faces in game - https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/en9nes-all-blacks-faces.47658/
Screenshot (192).png

The google sheet on the first page of this thread has the IDs you need change on the roster to get these in game (after copying the big files to you main folder)

I'm putting together a new updated roster and combined/master face pack (85 players/ref pack)

Attachments

• EN9nes FacePack.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 82
One new and one re-do here, first Brice Dulin, replaces Clement Proitrenaud, ID 4686, file name 3f5eed70768319a83edf02883aa03b3a.big

Dulin1.png Dulin2.png Dulin3.png

Second version of Stuart Hogg, now with blonde hair and a re-done model. As before replaces Chris Paterson ID 24766, file name 523a8437946f626aadaef130036f6ab7.big. Still not 100% on the likeness but better than before.

Hogg1.png Hogg2.png

Attachments

• Dulin.zip
    140.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Hogg2.zip
    138.8 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts