• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF EA Rugby '06 NZ Tournament

Yep if we start at latest of 1020hrs then full round robin done by 1610hrs - then into playoffs.

I like the idea of having 2 pools as backup if more than 8 ppl.
How bout have to be at the venue 0900hrs (0915hrs cutoff) to register to play.

sounds like a plan, we will be there as soon as everyone is awake and freshened up.

will give you a txt when i have picked up the boys and on the way to your place tomorrow arvo, i am going to have to push to get the arvo off, shouldnt be much of a prob though.

do you need us to get anything on the way?

i am just cleaning up the car, then off to my gfs for the night pick up mates at 7am to go to the airport (lucky they have to be there by 8

controllers guys? forgot to add controllers, hope you guys read this b4 you leave in the morn

Always methodical, I happened to read this just before going out the door. So, yeah I've bought three.

See you all soon. Looking forward to seeing how Andrew Horton reacts to his first plane flight. Dave and I will try to make him nervous........

Here come the phony statistics.......lol

Anyhow see ya soon Woosaah and all the rest!

We may have 4 projectors so the draw issues may be easier sorted out than we think. We should easily be able to do the two round robin thing and the playoffs all in one day.

I am in Wellington now at the "dream" house......lol......Danny's got it all including the big car!

Bloody Danny has three 19" computer screens side by side and the one mouse goes across all of them!!!!! It covers all three screens!

yeah that only works ifthere is more than 8 ppl

else there will be a projector free all the time :)

Well so far we've got in attendance:

Woosaah
Gay Guy
Danny Bullen
Spawn
dobrien7
C A Iversen
Andrew Horton...

Setting all projectors etc up as I type, few of us getting a little excited :p

Street Fighter 2

Kungfu Masta

Legendary Warrior Rygar

....games I never thought I would play again.......

Gay-Guy has been taking me to school on Street Fighter. I haven't played it on anything other than consoles for such a long time, (and other such excuses).

Its been cool meeting the other TRF guys, good bunch, still game-day to come and everyone is getting on pretty well.

Should be a great day tomorrow. Awesome weather in Wellington.

Having a great time so far, playing Table Tennis, Tiger 06, Saints Row on Xbox 360, plus couple of warm up games of Rugby on projector as only used to playing on tvs :p

Currently games of 2 on 2 of Fifa on Xbox being played, as no-one outside of us Southlanders willing to give anything away before tournament starts proper...

good stuff guys, sounds like an ace time this weekend has/will be, I'll definitely try my hardest to attend next year

is someone going to record the final and put it up for download?
Would be cool to see it.

mike

Man I had no idea I was playing with a star! Spawn is the 2001 NZ EA gamer of the year......I wondered why when we were playing street fighter he was doing moves with Guile that I had not seen for 13 years....

Right, here's a table of results and points from one round of all 6 of us playing each other, pics to follow

2005585940180786314_rs.jpg

Latest posts