TRF EA Rugby '06 NZ Tournament

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by C A Iversen, May 18, 2006.

1. DC

DC Guest

i can see it now, the world cup of ea rugby.. QUALIFIERS FOR NEXT YEARS TOURNY!!

Southland qualifiers, Auckland qualifs, etc.. now that'd be cool :)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. NgatiDread

NgatiDread Guest

tourney looked awesome guys, excellent coverage shown here on the boards, will only get bigger I feel. query how long were the games?

4. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Took me this long to find out the second half video of me and Danny's final is up on google video lol!

5. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

6. woosaah

woosaah Guest

yeah will do the others soon, went over my cap and ran out of space on my hard drive, doesnt help when my hard drive decides to crap out and i lose what i had done already. getting a replacemtn soon though just need to capture it again

7. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Watching it again Danny looks like he is doing well....unfortunately he is trying too much catch up desperate rugby by running the ball from his line. Some of my tries were just loose open play stuff.....the scoreline did not really reflect what really was happening.

Lol.....funny how we all seem to have moved on from that style back in early October. Watching it again it all seems so old news now. Lol...I think I may pay my mate a visit this week to have some more "fun" hehe

8. woosaah

woosaah Guest

just added some pictures to the gallery section :)

9. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Ahhh cool Nice one Woosaah

10. woosaah

woosaah Guest

11. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

That means either somone hasn't checked it yet at Google or it's not uploaded properly.

12. woosaah

woosaah Guest

13. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

lol...good stuff Woosaah....that first half looked was better gameplay wise than the second. Luckily it is all blurry so people can't see the little tricks......twirls...ice skating, invisible kicks, etc.

14. woosaah

woosaah Guest

when i chuck it on dvd the quality will be much better :)

15. NgatiDread

NgatiDread Guest

mmm twirls, ice skating, invisible kicks.... mmmm letting out more & more aye GGuy lol, please tell us more.... like how to execute these "little tricks" hehe.

16. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Well.....if you want to meet in "person" then I suppose I can show all. When you next in Auckland?

17. woosaah

woosaah Guest

it took fricken forever to upload those videos, i only have 128k upstream so it was so freaking painful to wait for!!!!

18. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

lol...cool cool....so when you gonna post me the DVD version haha!

19. woosaah

woosaah Guest

ill get onto it soon :)

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!