• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF EA Rugby '06 NZ Tournament

i can see it now, the world cup of ea rugby.. QUALIFIERS FOR NEXT YEARS TOURNY!!

Southland qualifiers, Auckland qualifs, etc.. now that'd be cool :)

tourney looked awesome guys, excellent coverage shown here on the boards, will only get bigger I feel. query how long were the games?

Took me this long to find out the second half video of me and Danny's final is up on google video lol!

yeah will do the others soon, went over my cap and ran out of space on my hard drive, doesnt help when my hard drive decides to crap out and i lose what i had done already. getting a replacemtn soon though just need to capture it again

Watching it again Danny looks like he is doing well....unfortunately he is trying too much catch up desperate rugby by running the ball from his line. Some of my tries were just loose open play stuff.....the scoreline did not really reflect what really was happening.

Lol.....funny how we all seem to have moved on from that style back in early October. Watching it again it all seems so old news now. Lol...I think I may pay my mate a visit this week to have some more "fun" hehe

lol...good stuff Woosaah....that first half looked was better gameplay wise than the second. Luckily it is all blurry so people can't see the little tricks......twirls...ice skating, invisible kicks, etc.

mmm twirls, ice skating, invisible kicks.... mmmm letting out more & more aye GGuy lol, please tell us more.... like how to execute these "little tricks" hehe.

mmm twirls, ice skating, invisible kicks.... mmmm letting out more & more aye GGuy lol, please tell us more.... like how to execute these "little tricks" hehe.
[/b]
Well.....if you want to meet in "person" then I suppose I can show all. When you next in Auckland?

it took fricken forever to upload those videos, i only have 128k upstream so it was so freaking painful to wait for!!!!

it took fricken forever to upload those videos, i only have 128k upstream so it was so freaking painful to wait for!!!!
[/b]
lol...cool cool....so when you gonna post me the DVD version haha!

Latest posts