• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Fellowship of the Ring

I'd be wanting to be an immortal if I'd had a choice. Probably Elrond; laying around, bossing everyone about, having my pick of elven maidens. For an eternity. Yip, that sounds about right to me. The king for a son-in-law wouldn't be too bad as well.

Hmm most of my favorites have been taken but I'll go for Merry.

On a bit of a side note did anyone else feel that in the books, less so in the movies, that Sam was the reason that they achieved their goal, I did. Also I rember Jackson saying that Frodo was the most important I just really don't think he was.

Yep Sam for me was the only reason Frodo succeeded... to me Frodo never struck me as a hero

To me he was always a bit of a winnie *****, glad somebody agrees with me.

Plays hard to get with the Ladies too
party020916c.jpg
Treat em mean, keep em keen

Look how he isn't even glancing at Rosie - Textbook.

Fairly certain this has been referenced already just wanted to post this it's class.

and this is just stupidly catchy

Last edited by a moderator:
Actor Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones) was stabbed over the weekend in front of a North London Pub, after a passerby made disparaging remarks toward the actor and his lady fair.
Bean confronted the man, who returned later that evening and stabbed the actor with a piece of broken glass and punched him in the face before fleeing the scene. Witnesses claim that Bean refused medical treatment, and instead ordered another drink from the bar.
LIKE A BOSS…

Seriously, what is people's ****ing problem with Sean Bean????

Actor Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones) was stabbed over the weekend in front of a North London Pub, after a passerby made disparaging remarks toward the actor and his lady fair.
Bean confronted the man, who returned later that evening and stabbed the actor with a piece of broken glass and punched him in the face before fleeing the scene. Witnesses claim that Bean refused medical treatment, and instead ordered another drink from the bar.
LIKE A BOSS…

Seriously, what is people's ****ing problem with Sean Bean????

I ****ing love this man.

Is he any good in Game of Thrones have the book and mean to read it over the summer, don't want the T.V to ruin the book for me.

Yes, yes a thousand times yes!

First book arrived the other day from Amazon, waiting until next week to start it (normally read books before watching the film/series, but I started the series so thought I'd see it out, then read the book before series 2 starts)

Latest posts