• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF FIFA 08 tournament

S

St Helens RLFC

Express your interest in playing in here please. Last day to register is Sunday.

When we can. Obviously with time differences we will need to be flexible.

I'm PS3 only, but I'm supporting AK to win it. Go you one-eyed Australian yobbo!!!!!!!

I have resisted getting FIFA with PES just around the corner. I know this year's FIFA is good, but I'd hate to stuff up my skillz.

Best thing about PES this year.... Diving. Yes that's right. Diving.

I have resisted getting FIFA with PES just around the corner. I know this year's FIFA is good, but I'd hate to stuff up my skillz.

Best thing about PES this year.... Diving. Yes that's right. Diving. [/b]
I know that diving brings another level of authenticity and reality to the game, but I really do think it will be detrimental to the game! This will encourage people, in particular developing (in terms of soccer/football) children to dive which in the end will cause even mroe of a headache than there already is. Having the diving feature is sheer stupidity!!!!

Best thing about PES this year.... Diving. Yes that's right. Diving. [/b]

You're kidding right?!, that is the funniest sh*t I've heard all day!. :lol2tn:

edit: it is true :/ from the looks of things it is going to bring the franchise down even more than it has faltered allready in the last couple of years.

My exams start next week so I have to resist getting the game until they're over, will be up for any tournaments in the future though

having diving as a feature is a reflection of the sport

the sport of football needs harsher punishment for diving for deterrant

like 1 month of exile - suspension for bringing the game into disrepute

but FIFA (real life) say its part n parcel of todays game, getting whatever advantage u can to win.... so Konami will aswell

But the gameplay if flawed its NBA jam's version of Football.

You can pass from u keeper to your striker within 5 seconds, and have a shot on goal by the 7th second......if that happened in real life, i'd get it

Sorry I know it doesn't belong in this thread, but I think the diving thing in PES would be great if you can turn it off when you want.

Also, keep in mind if you fake a dive in the box, 99 times out of a 100 the ref will yellow card you.

Sorry I know it doesn't belong in this thread, but I think the diving thing in PES would be great if you can turn it off when you want.

Also, keep in mind if you fake a dive in the box, 99 times out of a 100 the ref will yellow card you. [/b]

Not if your Italy, or playing against Australia!!!!!!!!!!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :ranting: :rahh: :%#%#:

I really hope Konami have fixed the lag online

Whilst FIFA have sold me this year with a quality release, and lag free online brilliance……..I do not wish to relinquish my PES tradition.

After more play of FIFA08 â€" I have come to the conclusion you cannot play it drunk and win online………its simulated to the extent of seriousness over fun

As I drink a fair bit, and come home off my ***s, I am going to need a FUN football fix……..i just wanna play with beer and cigarettes.

When I say ‘FUN’, I mean you feel it doesn’t matter who wins, just enjoy it

PES has always been FUN no matter which annual release……but the lag has to be removed, for the fun to continue online.

FIFA08 went from crap 07, not fun, not good â€" just crap…..in 08 its too good and not that fun, unless ur 2 goals up…..and can relax

Ur sweating bullets until that first goal……and then sweating more defending the lead.

Any lapse will be your downfall, and u will pay………….which is why I cant have a beer or smoko at the same time……..but I scull and chain the bloody things in between matches……..its killing me!!!!

As I drink a fair bit, and come home off my ***s, I am going to need a FUN football fix……..i just wanna play with beer and cigarettes.

Any lapse will be your downfall, and u will pay………….which is why I cant have a beer or smoko at the same time……..but I scull and chain the bloody things in between matches……..its killing me!!!!
[/b]

Mate you need to get one of those caps with the beer holders. Oh and some practice before I kick your ass in PES 2008 on Nov 2nd

doobes i have a friend request sitting with you for months

Kulch - hit me up and get ready to lose pal

True - haven't been online much last couple months, have hired a copy till mine arrives, will send you a message...