• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Heineken Cup Predictions Comp 07/08

Bah so close to a couple of perfect scores in tonights matches, lora would have had one if the half time score had stayed the same in Belfast, I could have had one had the Dragon's last score been a penalty instead of a try and Cymrurugbyfan might have had one if Perpignan had tapped on an extra penalty or drop.

Late predictions can still be sent by pm for the remaining 10 matches.

<div align="center">
Gameday 1 results now in. </div>

<div align="center">
TRF_HEC_PC_LB.PNG
</div>

Gameday 1 winner - An Tarbh :bana:

Overall Leader - An Tarbh :bana:

<div align="center">Gameday 2 predictions can now be posted in the predictions thread - click here</div>

Well...at least I beat out Leicester Fox!

;)

Congrats to An Tarbh this round - did anyone get a perfect score?

Well I think a lot more people will have a say this time round, the standard of the scores seems to be a lot better this time round, we've had more scores over 60 in this opening round than in the whole of the competition last year.

woot, dam you Leicester i'm sure I would have been top if that result had gone my way

Well...at least I beat out Leicester Fox!

;)

Congrats to An Tarbh this round - did anyone get a perfect score?
[/b]

No perfect scores but we were close to getting a few alright, there were some predictions which were just 1 score off being spot on.

Shamed! Last time I ever have any faith in my beloved tigers again. It's obviously because I was unable to watch it, classic bad luck! Still think we'll win it, ever the optimist. Not so sure about my chances in this competition though!

I've built myself a good base now with nobody capable of overtaking me too.

Still not too late for anyone to sign up and take part in the competition, there's plenty of rounds left to catch up.

<div align="center">
Gameday 2 results now in. </div>

<div align="center">
TRF_HEC_PC_LB_G2.PNG
</div>

Gameday 2 winner - Tin Head :bravo:

<div align="center">Gameday 3 predictions can now be posted in the predictions thread - click here</div>

<div align="center">
Gameday 3 results now in. </div>

<div align="center">
TRF_HEC_PC_LB3.PNG
</div>

Gameday 3 winner - An Tarbh :bana:

<div align="center">Gameday 4 predictions can now be posted in the predictions thread - click here</div>

Latest posts