• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Heineken Cup Predictions Comp 07/08

not crap just some abnormally high scores, you would have close to winning with that score on day 2 and 3.

<div align="center">
Gameday 6 results now in. </div>

<div align="center">
TRF_HEC_PC_LB6.PNG
</div>

Gameday 6 winner - dullonien :bravo:

Overall Leader - An Tarbh :bana:

Quarter Final Predictions will be posted once confirmed by the ERC

woo hoo. Not gonna catch any of the top runners though, 83 points behind An Tarbh. Not that the games are reduced to 4-2-1 aswell, no chance.

Hmm that will teach me to ever expect a Scottish side to win.. :ranting:

well scores are doubled from the knock out stages so that makes catching up easier especially with a perfect score.

was a bit of a head scratcher in the end but I think I may have just managed to get it right!!!

is it too late to sign for this competition...?

i would like to try to predict the QF...

is it too late to sign for this competition...?

i would like to try to predict the QF...
[/b]

well I don't see the point since you can't come anywhere but knock yourself out

OK no results as of yet, I don't have the spreadsheet on my laptop it's on my computer in Dublin, so rather than start again from scratch I'm gonna wait till I go home which is Tuesday night so probably sometime Wednesday before they're posted up. Suffice it to say things have tightened up considerably after my rather abject performance.

<div align="center">Quarter Final Results</span>

TRF_HEC_PC_LB_QF.PNG

<span style="color:#000000">Quarter Final Winner: stevemagoo :bravo:

Overall Leader: An Tarbh :bana: </div>

<div align="center">Semi Final Results</span>

TRF_HEC_PC_LB_SF.PNG

<span style="color:#000000">Semi Final Winner: Fa'atau82 :bravo:

Overall Leader: An Tarbh :bana: </div>

If I hadnt missed last weekend and If i wasnt suspended during some of the earlier rounds I would be winning this comp by about 100 points or more? :huh:

If I hadnt missed last weekend and If i wasnt suspended during some of the earlier rounds I would be winning this comp by about 100 points or more? :huh:
[/b]

How do you work that out, you were never suspended for any of the earlier predictions, you only missed out on the quarter finals and semi-finals and bar perfect predictions you'd still be a long way back. :)

Is there any prizes for second? :(
[/b]

Only rep points.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

How do you work that out, you were never suspended for any of the earlier predictions, you only missed out on the quarter finals and semi-finals and bar perfect predictions you'd still be a long way back. :)

[/b]

Only rep points.
[/b][/quote]
joking

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b]

Only rep points.
[/b][/quote]

:) cool

Latest posts