• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Heineken Cup Predictions Comp 07/08

God damnit An Tarbh, you are the king of predictions, we all might as well quit now!

Congratulations on your round win again.

Top 10 - happy with that!

Happier than i was at the Leinster game - Froze my A$$ off!!

12th, that's like, 3 more than 15th. I'm dreading my round 4 results, so many matches gone bad in this sense. :(

and congratulations to Danit on getting the first perfect score of this season's competition, I say first we only had 1 in last season's comp and none throughout the world cup so a rarity indeed. :bravo: :bravo:

and congratulations to Danit on getting the first perfect score of this season's competition, I say first we only had 1 in last season's comp and none throughout the world cup so a rarity indeed. :bravo: :bravo: [/b]
wow, lucky *******!! :D

I can't belive it, I could choose a better occasion... :rolleyes: or maybe I couldn't... :lol: :lol:

<div align="center">
Gameday 4 results now in. </div>

<div align="center">
TRF_HEC_PC_LB4.PNG
</div>

Gameday 4 winner - Danit :bravo:

Overall Leader - An Tarbh :bana:

<div align="center">Gameday 5 predictions will be posted as soon as the ERC can be bothered to confirm them, sometime tomorrow I'd imagine</div>​

I just keep having solid scores, another second brings me to within 3 points. A long way to go though, congratulation to Danit on a perfect score. :D

congratulation to Danit on a perfect score. :D [/b]
tks lads

I have been too confident on "les parisiens", that's the only prediction I missed out this round (I also predicted Treviso away win, not a easy one...)

Edinburgh Leinster stumped me this weekend, even though I was never that confident about us getting the win I still went with them, made the mistake of going with heart instead of head like last year where it paid off a treat.

Edinburgh 6 v 40 Leicester

[/b]

Hey mate, i just had to say something about this score. Do you really think Leicester could score 40 points away to Edinburgh? i know its a prediction but between Toulouse and Leinster they have scored just over half those amount of points between them in Edinburgh. That is all :D

congrats to An Tarbh :bravo: , he already got a perfect score this round (more to follow? ;) )

well that would be nice but I'm not expecting too much, that's already twice the amount of perfect scores as last year, not saying much I know but getting better.

<div align="center">
Gameday 5 results now in. </div>

<div align="center">
TRF_HEC_PC_LB5.PNG
</div>

Gameday 5 winners - An Tarbh :bana:
Smokeymonkey :bravo:

Overall Leader - An Tarbh :bana:

<div align="center">Gameday 6 predictions can now be posted in the predictions thread - click here</div>

Latest posts