• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Heineken Cup Predictions Comp

Sure, but it also implies us Welshers as a collective (arguing over semantics. We're the scum of humanity). Dullonien is ahead of you, ergo, shut up. :p

I'm ahead of you. I am your god. You shuddup.

Sir. Speedy says:

no20u_571.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 15 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do you memorise everyone's positions at any given round during any given year so that you can correct us with a statement like that? Hell, that's amazing.[/b]

I've a memory, it's a gift, plus you nearly beat me as well and we can't be having that!

<div align='center'>Round 2 Results

TRF_HEC_LB2.png

Round 2 Winner - cyRil of Ospreylia

Overall Leader - cyRil of Ospreylia

Click - here to make your predictions for Round 3.
</div>

Well done to Cyril! I had a shocker this week, and I was not the only one. Regrettably, I did not get to watch a single game this weekend so I've kind of lost track of the situation and the form of the teams. :(

I must say that I thought the Ospreys were in for some serious bashing against Clermont. Kudos to them for proving many of us wrong.

This is the first time I've logged in this week and I am overjoyed!!!!

HAVE IT, SPEEDY!!!!
:p

<div align='center'>Round 3 Results

TRF_HEC_LB3.png

Round 3 Winner - Gavin

Overall Leaders - snoopy snoopy dog dog/stevemagoo

Click - here to make your predictions for Round 4.
</div>

Here come the Welsh boys. Quite a low scoring round overall this week. Remind me not to underestimate Leinster ever again!!!

What a nightmare round! If I'd had a decent week I'd be well on my way!!! Waaaahhh!!

Ive gone from being 5 points off the top after round one to .................. 5 points off the top after three rounds.

<div align='center'>Round 4 Results

TRF_HEC_LB4.png

Round 4 Winner - snoopy snoopy dog dog

Overall Leader - snoopy snoopy dog dog

Click - here to make your predictions for Round 5.
</div>

As I didn't get a chance to add my entries for rounds 3 & 4 you can just double my points from rounds 1 & 2 to make up for it ;)

Seems as though I have gone from 33rd to 10th over the space of 4 rounds! Not to shabby!

<div align='center'>Round 5 Results

TRF_HEC_LB5.png

Round 5 Winner - DonBilly

Overall Leader - snoopy snoopy dog dog

Click - here to make your predictions for Round 6.
</div>

Latest posts