• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Heineken Cup Predictions Comp

Damn, got alot of catching up to do now after a less than average round.

Don't think I can claw my way back to win, so I'll settle for being the top Welshman and overturning Speedy!

What happened to Logorrhea this round. If he'd taken part, he'd be in third place at least (basing on an average score of 50).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Jan 18 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What happened to Logorrhea this round. If he'd taken part, he'd be in third place at least (basing on an average score of 50).[/b]

I forgot once and with my average I would have a score above 300. I don't complain it's my fault.

<div align='center'>Round 6 Results

TRF_HEC_LB6.png

Round 6 Winner - Codorniou

Overall Leader - snoopy snoopy dog dog

¼ Final Predictions will be posted once the fixtures are confirmed.

</div>

Three rounds left. Since I'm jumping up a spot per round it is fate that I should win this comp.

Congrats Codorniou, beat me to the round winner.....

Bad round for the two leaders has made things quite interesting now...

You forget Speedy, that I WILL be the top Welshman, meaning it is infact fate that I will win...

You need an average of four points more than me in the next three rounds to do it. Very do-able.

NOT.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 24 2010, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You need an average of four points more than me in the next three rounds to do it. Very do-able.

NOT.[/b]

points are doubled so that makes it even easier to jump up a place, especially with a perfect score. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Jan 25 2010, 05:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
eh? I see quite a few people with 40 or over........[/b]

Can't believe have won Round 6 but I have not played in rounds 3/4 so forget about final ranking.

I see myself doing well in the next round. I will predict Saints beat Munster whereas everyone else will go the other way. Saints will beat Munster. I will be the only one to score points. I climb the table.

Yay!

Oh balls, Speedy looks to have gotten away. That's what I get for putting faith in the Ospreys, again!

Latest posts