• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF joins forces with HB Studios

I echo the sentiment that this is great news. We should have no problem filtering out the rabble from the influx of users we should receive.

Great work to St Helen and all others involved for making this happen. Forum looks like an awsome deal with HB Studios.

Don't worry about 606 members joining. This forum has too many big words and too little profanities.

Great work to St Helen and all others involved for making this happen. Forum looks like an awsome deal with HB Studios.

Don't worry about 606 members joining. This forum has too many big words and too little profanities.
ur fkn wrng :p

It's too few profanities.

forum for rugby 2012

where is the forum to talk about 2012 as i can't find it - all i can find is general rugby tuff on here

This is fantastic News :) A bit of hope at last!! I know I haven't been active for a while but this news has just made me think of modding again ;) So the forum can see my mod packs again? well all depends on if the new engine is easy to mod? lol I will be watching this space

...Damn it. I guess I've spent too much time with people from 606.

******* great news! I'm gonna worship these guys even though I haven't seen them release anything simply because they aren't affiliated with those EA *****.

******* great news! I'm gonna worship these guys even though I haven't seen them release anything simply because they aren't affiliated with those EA *****.
Well HB Studios actually have a good relationship with EA Games, it's just EA Games chose not to be a part of this project.

Well HB Studios actually have a good relationship with EA Games, it's just EA Games chose not to be a part of this project.

To be honest, I think it's good that they aren't though. EA Games seem to have neglected rugby fans with every game they've been bothered to release. I think HB could come up with something special and for anyone else who's had each of the games, we deserve it after what EA Sports has presented us in the past.

its a video game for ps3 and xbox 360 of the sport 'rugby union' with suspected release july/august 2011

Love the fact that dude is on a rugby forum and there are 4 pages of excited discussion about the game and he asks "What is Rugby 2012?". Fair to say methinks the youth of today can flit around the the net with ease without a clue what is going on around them!! Real life baby. Thats what going on.

Great work on Rugby 2012 guys. Fifa and Tiger just dont cut it since i lost my Jonah lomuh rugby!

Latest posts