• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Official Millennium Magic Meetup

I have to get the *******, anally-retentive, arseholes of a bunch of managers to get me the fecking days off.
And i need to get my train ticket...

I've been working all my Easter break and only going out one night a week in preparation. Now that's dedication.

Means my drinking ability will have fallen from poor to non-existant, but it does mean I'll be able to feel good for not a lot of cash.

And just to join the club, I also need to get my train ticket.

haha! This is great.
Tim is a light weight.
I am a lightweight.
Dan doesn't even measure in.
That means Cahrlie's the only one that's a heavy weight, blowing wads of cash on the booze.

Tim, 2 smirnoff ice's each for you and i and we'll be more than content, yeah?
:D
Oh...and a coke for Dan.

That sounds like a CHALLENGE.... And only me will be able to judge it! PLace your bungs folks, place your bungs!

Oooh my tickets have turned up! That's q great turn around. Booked it, packed it, f**ked off!

Splendid, splendid, the more the merrier! Time to crank up the temperature on GJohn!

i cant wait, ive bought this lush combo for it, a nice pair of jeans, with a white shirt underneath a pale pink jumper o0o yeah!! just like a f***ing mop!!

i cant wait, ive bought this lush combo for it, a nice pair of jeans, with a white shirt underneath a pale pink jumper o0o yeah!! just like a f***ing mop!!
[/b]

Brilliant!
You can look like all the other taffs now. Don't forget to take your steroids and apply your fake tan tho, ok?
:bleh!:

The fact that Charlie is 8ft tall does provide some advantage in the drinking stakes over the rest of us normal size people.

I actually consider myself a lower-middle weight drinker. To match my class. :D I can't match it with the serious drinkers, but equally it takes more than some to have me throwing up down walls.

Thought I should deliver an early warning - I will turn up in Cardiff with a bag of a size which on other occasions may indicate I was planning to live there permenantly. This is due to me having no other bag, not because I pack like a girl.

Well I think I will be bringing a similar sized bag, because I pack loads that I don't need and also if I bring a spare pair of shoes they will take up half the bag...

All things considered Tim (webby) did keep up with me in Bath... so as I haven't had a session I will be building up to it in the next couple of weeks..

Just going to book my train ticket now...

Latest posts