• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Official Millennium Magic Meetup

Don't Panic!!!

We won't if you don't want us to, we will just stay in the pub getting drunk, until you come and meet up with us...

No, no, you're more than welcome to visit.

Any idea when Tim will be arriving?

Cool Cool.
Looking forward to this.
Should be an enjoyable weekend of rugby, with some good banter and cardiff will be buzzing by the looks of things.
My shop is certainly getting into the swing of things.
We've actually got some rugby league product in store.

Not just warrington, st.helens and celtic crusaders jerseys.
Oh, no! We've got NRL and RL balls.
Corr, blimey.

Honestly, before this Millenium Magic happened, you would have thought that my shop was allergic to the alternate code.

Well, as long as you guys don't seriously **** me off in the said weekend, you will be more than welcome to make an annual visit to my flat.

Remember, us Welsh are known for our hospitality.

...and raping. But not of humans, so don't worry.

Simple if do start to **** you off please do say so...

I Promise not to get too drunk and die... and I will pull loads of women to bring back to your place...

And if I go missing, its probably just the Doctor or that other camp guy Captain Jack!! So just phone Torchwood!!!

:lol:

Camp? I thought he was just gay.

You're more than welcome to bring back girls to my flat.
But if these girls all join forces and rob me then i'm gonna have to do some serious police phoning!

lol.

Right i'm going to bed.
Far too many, topics going on at once to keep an eye on.

That's reassuring.
Thank you.

I donn't trust that Charlie bloke (same name as a Class A drug).
And that Tim, nice but dim, and all but dribbles on himself often.

I hate Harry Enfield.

He could have chosen Jim. Or Kim. Or...that's all I can think of. But no, he makes sure people like me have to go through life hearing that phrase repeated to us over and over again.

That's why I will be forever indebted to the people involved in Spaced and The Office - for finally making characters called Tim who aren't a complete waste of space.

Matt

Your a very clever bloke not to trust that bloke called Charlie...

I live with him 24 hours a day and well I tell thee he is a nutter... I keep trying to push him to the back but he always come pounding back at me...

Well Me and Charlie will be seeing you in Cardiff, I will try to keep him quiet I promise

Hank

Train booked, arriving in Cardiff at 14:47.

Return journey whenever I like, there are loads of direct trains to Reading.

Depending what's in the station I will probably sit in a Coffee Shop, and wait for you guys to turn up then, as I am going to be there the earliest

We all arrive relatively soon within each other which is a bonus. It's going to hurt being away from the hound so soon after getting him though.

:lol:

Sweet, you got the dog then?
Bring it with you.
He can go to the games, chill out in the pubs etc.
No worries!

He'd then want a ten mile walk. And then a cuddle. Dillon, my dalmation, is one seriously attention seeking hound.

Latest posts