• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Podcast 2012 - Podcast 4

I need to download this and listen to this in the car tomorrow

1. We didn't make enough of Nick's pronounciation of 'Biarritz'.
2. I got 5/7 in my Top 14 predictions, making me more knowledgable than Psychic Duck.
3. Psychic Duck got so many mentions it was disturbing.
4. Feic's a ****** for the final 20 seconds.

2. I got 5/7 in my Top 14 predictions, making me more knowledgable than Psychic Duck.

BiARRRitz.

Yeah I was starting to get a little worried with this as well, it was almost as though he were actually on the podcast.

Just a quick question how many people on the board have listened to any of the podcast by Feic and the boys?

I've listened to one, but I'm waiting until I get an iPod next month so I can set it to download them automatically and then listen to them while on my bike or running (I don't mind that they'll be out of date as I'll have the power of hindsight so will be able to laugh at their poor predictions while knowing the real outcome, Muahahaha)

I've listened and enjoyed every one. Keep them coming, pure quality.

Just listened to the podcast (this being the first TRF Podcast I've listened to) and it was quality. Good laugh and a decent discussion!

Well done to all involved for making such a great (free) podcast. Keep it up lads!

Well I think they're awesome. Slick production quality up in here.

This may be the last one for a few weeks, depending on how much time I have free.

I've listened to 'em all, love 'em, they're a great laugh:D

I think I got all the Super Rugby predictions right! All of them. If vbookie was still around I'd be ****** as **** right now.

Wonderful. How about an unofficial TRF podcast in which all particpants must be suitably inebriated?
Should make for interesting discussions.

Except that with time differences someone might have to be plastered in the morning/early afternoon.
Whats a few hours among friends?

Latest posts