• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Podcast 2012 - Podcast 4

i give up on trying to persuade to upload the fricking podcast, lost the faith and desire may you burn in HELL! haha

i give up on trying to persuade to upload the fricking podcast, lost the faith and desire may you burn in HELL! haha

LOL it would be so out of date by now....might be amusing to see where people went wrong in some of their picks.

LOL it would be so out of date by now....might be amusing to see where people went wrong in some of their picks.

CyRil said in the one I listened to, that he would "personally drive Dan Biggar out of the Ospreys" only for him to then go on some good form and get the winning kick from the touchline against Leinster in the final

CyRil said in the one I listened to, that he would "personally drive Dan Biggar out of the Ospreys" only for him to then go on some good form and get the winning kick from the touchline against Leinster in the final
Might have to back-track on that one... :p

I maintain he isn't a great player. He's been in good form and good on him! I've had so much **** over on Gwlad for my opinions (which aren't ludicrous, I might add), but I'll still wait til he's bossing games week in week out against top teams before I renege on my views.

Might have to back-track on that one... :p

I maintain he isn't a great player. He's been in good form and good on him! I've had so much **** over on Gwlad for my opinions (which aren't ludicrous, I might add), but I'll still wait til he's bossing games week in week out against top teams before I renege on my views.

Well, that is the problem! Hook= Awful, never going to make it; Biggar= Only young, great talent.

Please note that in my earlier post i was drunk im still expecting podcast 5 anytime now haha

PM Feic, he will answer the question you so ask.

Latest posts