• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Podcast 2012 - Podcast 4

Wonderful. How about an unofficial TRF podcast in which all particpants must be suitably inebriated?
Should make for interesting discussions.
I don't think my views would differ in the slightest ;)

Except that with time differences someone might have to be plastered in the morning/early afternoon.
Whats a few hours among friends?

The sacrifices I'm willing to make...

I've obviously listend to all of them for the most part there interesting. Some parts are just annoying.

Last edited:
I've obviously listend to all of them for the most part there interesting. Aome parts are just annoying.

133332110012.jpg

Well we know who his least favourite podder is....

Thanks for answering my question.

Look I don't mind some slagging but how about for one week it's not me or psychic duck? There's thousands of members on this forum surely you can pick two or three others who deserve slagging. Also do I really deserve it? (Don't answer that.)

Look I don't mind some slagging but how about for one week it's not me or psychic duck? There's thousands of members on this forum surely you can pick two or three others who deserve slagging. Also do I really deserve it? (Don't answer that.)

dawson_crying.gif

d26.jpg

Fine you want that?:cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy:

No matter what I say I'm getting slagged aren't I. I know exactly what's gonna be said next podcast. Here's a tip if you want extra slagging for me get teh mite and there's a few others you haven't already got if you're gonna go for it why not go all out?

Last edited:
[trfcouncelling]

At least you post often.

Man tears, BG8, man tears are fine .

[/trfcouncelling]

Last edited:
[trfcouncelling]

At least you post often.

Man tears, BG8, man tears are fine .

[/trfcouncelling]

You seem a good person but if your smart you'll join them. I act like this on purpose lets them have a little confidence boost. ;)

Latest posts