kwarr

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Hi,

I am an absolutely huge fan of the patch @peter83, phenomenal work and can't believe I've been able to play rugby 08 again with all the current players and kits etc!!

I wondered if you could help advice on an issue I've had though where the Lions Tour crashes when I try and select a squad, this has happened in both the Prem and TransTasman patches and I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or am simply overlooking something??

Thanks again!

peter83

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Argentina

Hi,

I am an absolutely huge fan of the patch @peter83, phenomenal work and can't believe I've been able to play rugby 08 again with all the current players and kits etc!!

I wondered if you could help advice on an issue I've had though where the Lions Tour crashes when I try and select a squad, this has happened in both the Prem and TransTasman patches and I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or am simply overlooking something??

Thanks again!
Thank you so much. You must use the list and the profile that is in the description of the patch. ama1's list is not compatible with my patch. you should know that the list and the patch are not completely finished.

Allez!

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Racing Metro

TRF SEASON 20-21 PATCH.
This is my first post to this awesome forum.
I just started to get into rugby and hopefully I have found a great community to be a part of!
Thank you so much for this Patch! @peter83 I had been looking for the best Rugby Game and 08 seems to be it! Now you have just made it a billon times awesome!
Thank you for all your hard work! I would like to give a special shout out for the @Bears Gamer for his awesome tutorials and linking me here in the first place.
Merci Beacoup! Mon Ami!

Livai Volavola

Academy Player
Reaction score
I have downloaded the mod 20-21 but it crashes every time the game ends. Can someone help me fix this problem?

Latest posts