• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Is there a way to edit team like Stade Francais, Brive and the Lions (B&I) in Woosaahs editor? I don't see them listed in teams.

Yes, exist a way.
You must edit the teams.csv file, that you can find it in the Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor folder. For example Brive is the 107,no,all stars,s12 allstars and you must change it for 107,yes,france,brive. And now you can view Brive in the Woosaah Editor
I hope you understand, despite my horrible English, if you don't understand i can edit the file for you
Cheers

Thanks, where can I find teams.csv?
Kind of new to this, thanks again.

Yes, exist a way.
You must edit the teams.csv file, that you can find it in the Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor folder. For example Brive is the 107,no,all stars,s12 allstars and you must change it for 107,yes,france,brive. And now you can view Brive in the Woosaah Editor
I hope you understand, despite my horrible English, if you don't understand i can edit the file for you
Cheers

savage update but wheres o'driscolls star ability
Jaque Fourie "stole" it LOL, might give it back to BOD because JF is out injured at the moment...

Any signs of another update @ JDV? I hope so, you make the game quite fantastic!
Thanks for the compliment, next update will be released in the next 2 weeks, so be on the look out.

I agree, it is a truly fantastic piece of modding! Will it be a complete new patch and will be it thorough or just brushing up on a few things? than you very much for all your hard work.

in a worldcup, how doesnt teams like the all blacks, wallabies, england, etc make it to the q or swmi final ? I've once played china and namibia in a final which wasnt any fun

in a worldcup, how doesnt teams like the all blacks, wallabies, england, etc make it to the q or swmi final ? I've once played china and namibia in a final which wasnt any fun

I've same problem, JDV what's the deal with this?

Hi JdV, thanks for this awesome patch, is great to have all the updates in one patch, it really saves your time!
PD: Just a detail, the real david hill is in the game with the name "Lee Blackett" in your update, it has its unique kicking style so i was wondering if you can give him is "kicking ritual" back (swapping the players names and stuff...).

Really great mod ,finally I have a video card so I can play the game seeing the colors of the players actually. hehe nice

I agree, it is a truly fantastic piece of modding! Will it be a complete new patch and will be it thorough or just brushing up on a few things? than you very much for all your hard work.
It will be an update of the current one with a whole lot of new stuff.

I've same problem, JDV what's the deal with this?
It seems to be some sort of bug...I've tried to correct it before, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, will try my best to sort it out but can't promise anything...

Hi JdV, thanks for this awesome patch, is great to have all the updates in one patch, it really saves your time!
PD: Just a detail, the real david hill is in the game with the name "Lee Blackett" in your update, it has its unique kicking style so i was wondering if you can give him is "kicking ritual" back (swapping the players names and stuff...).

Really great mod ,finally I have a video card so I can play the game seeing the colors of the players actually. hehe nice
Will see what I can do about Hill and his kicking style.

In my game i resolved it changing the team performance with the team editor

For the best teams I change it to 1, and for Namibia I chose 5

2iqeq1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts