• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

If you mean updating those RWC 2007 kits to the kits that the teams are currently using, then yes.But I left it as it was because I didn't think that was important....

Speaking of kits, I think I might have found the reason why the game "stalls" when you play teams like Scarlets v Newport Gwent Dragons or Scarlets v Ulster...Think it is something to do with the coding and/or size of the kitbacks for those teams.

I need someone to test it please...Go to the location where you installed the patch files(you should know where that is LOL) and either cut and paste these 3 files to somewhere else or delete them so that they aren't in the rugby 08 main folder anymore

f62b845fd51d2fad1ebc7a3574661a82.fsh - Newport Gwent Dragons home kitback
b8ee85b3219272a58ab0a9dc9e50a367.fsh - Scarlets home kitback
5b5e808f181c1f64add6ff984bdb8cb1.fsh - Ulster home kitback

Then play with these 3 teams against each other with their home kits and see if the game still "stalls" or loads please.

I've had some problems with the Scarlets as well (had it in the last patch too), so I deleted those files and played Scarlets v Ulster, and it wasnt really jumpy and was a lot smoother than before. Dragons play fine as well, but I'm having a few problems with them in the Heineken. Whenever I play as them in the HC, their 1st game against Glasgow plays fine, but the game crashes after I finish the game and click 'back to tournament central'.

great mod, i want to edit the tri-nations XV team, but cant seem to find it on the editor?? what is it under?

u cant edit teams the roster doesnt let u open team edit :( u can only edit individual players

Great patch guys, but someone knows how to change the resolution of the back and front of a kit??

on this new patch???

can u post me the link for the download of the editor u use please

The kitbacks have to be 256x256 or 512x512 and the kit front has to be 512x512 or 1024x1024
Yes the sizes of the kits aren't a problem but it seems that the coding inside the .fsh is, take a look:
boksback.jpg
ulsterback.jpg

As you can see the Boks kitback's coding are all "jbck", whereas the Ulster kitback's coding is from "jbca" to "jbcv".So I've seen that when you play with two teams that has the coding of "jbca" to "jbcv" the game will "stall"

great mod, i want to edit the tri-nations XV team, but cant seem to find it on the editor?? what is it under?
Thanks, I must still upload the updated teams.csv file that you must place in the installation location of the roster editor.

u cant edit teams the roster doesnt let u open team edit :( u can only edit individual players
When you start the roster editor, click on "Open Roster" and load the roster file you use, then click on "Team Edit"...(see red bloack)
rosedit.jpg

Great patch guys, but someone knows how to change the resolution of the back and front of a kit??
Why do you want to do that?

on this new patch???

can u post me the link for the download of the editor u use please
See above.

the jerseys are back to the old rugby 08 ones when u play WC?? but jerseys work fine on the other modes.

First of all, thank you for your effort and the great result. Secondly, I hoped you would increase in your newest patch the number of teams from probably-the best European league, ie. Top 14 but to my surprise... you decreased the current number of French teams!!! Sorry but it's incomprehensible. I can see you hesitate whether re-activate Brive or not. Intercept King JDV, have a look here http://www.lnr.fr and you would understand why it would be better to make Montpellier instead of activating Brive, please. Although it would make once again only 10 French teams (that is still far less than Premiership or Magners teams alone) it's better than current 9...

Could anyone do me a huge favour? Could someone tell me what the Leicester Tigers squad looks like now with the new patch? If you could do so that would be really great! I want to know if Ben Youngs is on it :) Thank you!

Yes ben youngs is in it the only player missing is billy twelvetrees.

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor(s)

--->Old Version<--- Does not have the face preview part in the editor but is the best to set your edited roster as default to be used in the World League.

--->New Version<--- Does have the face preview part and some more options but has a "bug" which causes the game to crash when you set your edited roster as default for use in WL.

You will need to download the .net framwork to get it to go. i don thave a link but if you google it (or someone will kindly give the link out later) you will be able to find it no problem.
Right here will be all the information that I have done on my editor to date. The game is still a week from coming out but I have already soretd out some of the stats thanks to Dharfs post of the roster.
i have coded the positions, and the commentary numbers (commentary names will have to come when i have a list of all the commentary used in the game)
Nationality has been done.
Positions have been done.
Weight has been done.
Stats from Attack to Gap Defense has been done. Possibility of more stats in there.
currently working on special abilities.
If anyone finds out any of the values that i havnt done let me know as some of them have moved. Nationality and positions had moved.

and with the roster editor it doesnt work i press team edit and it comes up with open roster

Tried downloading the whole patch again, now i can't get the WL to work at all, it just freezes on the loading screen. Something to do with the profile I'm using maybe? It worked fine on 4.0

np mate

and i got the editor to work now :)
look at my thread coz im doing teams again so just tell me wot u want and il make the rosters :)

Latest posts