• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

hi intercept when changing the name it keeps coming up with access denied when i try saving the file

doone thanks and on the roster editor i cant change the team rating coz i cant open the team edit it comes up with an error

You mean for the world league?

yes, for the WL. like the way we edit the 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg file in the patch to switch let's say the crusaders for ulster in WL. i just don't know where to find the file in the original game.

EDIT: nevermind, just found a way to do it using biggui :)

Last edited:
doone thanks and on the roster editor i cant change the team rating coz i cant open the team edit it comes up with an error
What error do you get?and are you using the "new" roster editor?

yes, for the WL. like the way we edit the 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg file in the patch to switch let's say the crusaders for ulster in WL. i just don't know where to find the file in the original game.

EDIT: nevermind, just found a way to do it using biggui :)
Good stuff, just remember that you must edit the 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml file aswell for it to work completely.

I can load the roaster but i cant load trf,i have extracted all the files into a folder in rugby 08,what else should i do???
also,welldone for this great patch,just playing the game with an updated roster makes it better!
cheers

happy new year guys :) all have a great year and an awesome RWC and let the best team win it
Intercept, why do I need to change the 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml and what to change in it? i already played a couple of games in WL with only changing the .rsg file and all went smooth. and also how can I edit players, because when I open the Woosaah I can't find any roster to load?

yeh im using the new one and it says it cant open the file destination
Did you uninstall the old editor before you installed the new one?

I can load the roaster but i cant load trf,i have extracted all the files into a folder in rugby 08,what else should i do???
also,welldone for this great patch,just playing the game with an updated roster makes it better!
cheers
Are the patch files(meaning the .big / .xml / .rsg files) in the same location as your rugby08.exe file in your rugby 08 main folder?

happy new yearr!!!!
Thanks buddy, to you too!!

happy new year guys :) all have a great year and an awesome RWC and let the best team win it
Intercept, why do I need to change the 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml and what to change in it? i already played a couple of games in WL with only changing the .rsg file and all went smooth. and also how can I edit players, because when I open the Woosaah I can't find any roster to load?
Did you change the teams that you start with in the .rsg file?

When you open the roster editor, go to "Open Roster" in the top-left, then go to My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08\ and open the roster folder that contains the roster file e.g. Rugby10.ros folder and inside it is the Rugby10.ros file that you edit in the roster editor.

yes, i changed the starting teams in the .rsg file. just to mention that I play just the simple rugby 08, without any patch right now. when I open the editor and go to the folder there are only these files- Filip.pro(which is my profile in the game), Hurricane.tmt and Newcastle.tmt which are my current saves in the game. if I load the .tmt files I can edit the players, but the changes take place only on the save I edited, if I start new game players are with the old qualities. do you have an idea what to edit so I can change players and have them changed even if I start new game?

yes, i changed the starting teams in the .rsg file. just to mention that I play just the simple rugby 08, without any patch right now. when I open the editor and go to the folder there are only these files- Filip.pro(which is my profile in the game), Hurricane.tmt and Newcastle.tmt which are my current saves in the game. if I load the .tmt files I can edit the players, but the changes take place only on the save I edited, if I start new game players are with the old qualities. do you have an idea what to edit so I can change players and have them changed even if I start new game?
Haha by the sound of things you haven't saved a roster ingame so you don't have a .ros folder in your My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 location...So I also guess that you're using the default roster of the game?If so, when you start your rugby 08 - go to your squad management and swap 2 players around e.g. 2 props...the game will then ask you if you want to save your roster, say yes...you should then have a roster folder with a roster file inside it in your My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 location.You can then open that .ros file with the editor.The .tmt files are tournament files, they are created when you play a tournament e.g. Super 14 and you save your game from there, when you edit the say super14.tmt file, the changes will only show up when you play that saved Super14 tournament.

they are but they are all in a file which i made called trf rugby
There is your problem buddy!The patch files (.big / .fsh / .xml ect...) should be in the same location as your rugby08.exe file, and not in a separate folder...take a look below;)
trfgtgt.jpg

Last edited:
hello :) i'm wondering how can i create a player for use in world league? the create a player function in game will not let me save anyone :( Many thanks

e may i have the excel file with all the logo, kits and minikit file names please ;) cheers

Hi, I have another problem in WL
I'm playing with the Lions in Division 2 and my next match is the Knockout cup match round 2 versus Chiefs in Waikato Stadium, Hamilton, but when the match is loading it stops with the yellow bar full but the match never start...

Someone can help me please??

Thanks

okey i have extracted both files, i placed the ros.10. one in my documents with the games original files that i downloaded with a torrent, and then i extracted the other full patch thingy, into program files and then to ea sports, rugby 08 thingy - however that folder is empty, and when i have both sets of files in the correct place - as stated above, nothing seems to happen, what am i missing? because im a bit lost... should the patch start by itself, or do i have to start it with something? im kinnda new at this, and would lvoe to have the new updates :)

all files you download go in to your main Ea Sport Rugby 08 folder. The same folder where you see other folders like Data, Audio and Support an the .exe files to start the game. Overwrite what you have to win you download the fixes and then just play. Should work by just starting the game normally.

Latest posts