• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Hey IK JdV,

Ever since I am using this patch I have had a situation several times that the game freezes when I have an injured player on the field. When I get the popup Team Management to replace it, I can do that, but when I confirm it and it goes back to the match, it freezes

Hey Intercept any news on fixing the Ten Nations yet? I see a lot of people are having the problem where it crashes when it loads. i don't think many people worry too much about the menu (well i don't) but i think we would all like a working tournament. hopefully you could look into the problem in the near future please?
Yes I have looked into it and will release a fix for it soon, hopefully by tomorrow.

Hey IK JdV,

Ever since I am using this patch I have had a situation several times that the game freezes when I have an injured player on the field. When I get the popup Team Management to replace it, I can do that, but when I confirm it and it goes back to the match, it freezes

Yes that is an age-old error that have been bugging us form the start, only quick fix I've found for it is to sub a player when you 1st start the game ASAP.

No, the problem is with the player getting the injury during the match

No, the problem is with the player getting the injury during the match

I think he is saying that if you immediately sub a player at the start of the match, then the error you speak of won't occur in the event that a player does get injured

I really do hate that bug, especially when playing France, they always injure your players

Is not France, is Harinordoquy who injure all players...

I'm stocked in world league vs Biarritz, and I sub a player in the first minute, Harinordoquy tackle some player and looks like he is only damage but no injured, but 20 minutes later Harinordoquy tackle another player, and thats it, you must replace it, and when I do it the game freezes... I played that match 5 times now, yesterday Harinordoquy Injured me a player in 80'...I hate this bug really, I'm going to play it again and will see If I have luck...

Regards

Is not France, is Harinordoquy who injure all players...

I'm stocked in world league vs Biarritz, and I sub a player in the first minute, Harinordoquy tackle some player and looks like he is only damage but no injured, but 20 minutes later Harinordoquy tackle another player, and thats it, you must replace it, and when I do it the game freezes... I played that match 5 times now, yesterday Harinordoquy Injured me a player in 80'...I hate this bug really, I'm going to play it again and will see If I have luck...

Regards

Yeah some of you might remember the "French no.6 player tackle injury bug" thingy from way back, well this seems to have carried over to Harinordoquy because he got Nyanga's star.The only way to stop this injury bug completely is by checking the "Checkbox 9" in Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor for all the players, but this means that there won't be any injuries to any players in the game which I don't like...

I'm getting a crash "async load..." when I play as the Tri Nations XV against the Lions. It happens during loading, and references ba4dce8efef70e28cb664817fc8410a3.big

for me the "sub a player in the 1st minute" method doesn't work, but I discovered something else that works 100% until now (of course except a situation where you have an injured player and score try). here it is- when you get an injury, first sub the injured player with a player who is not suitable for the injured player's position and then right away put the suitable player on. until now it works 100% for me- i did it at least 15 times and no error except if I scored a try :)

Hi,

Just wanted to thank those who made this update. It installed and worked great for me. Cheers :D

This was a new WL. Could it be to do with transfers?
To tell you the truth I honestly don't know...There are so many errors and bugs lately its driving me insane:wacko::blink::p.. PM me the roster file that you modified and I'll what I can sort out.

Hi,

Just wanted to thank those who made this update. It installed and worked great for me. Cheers :D
Thank you, glad you like it!

Last edited:
What should I do If I want the old scoreboards to my game?

Because I hate those orange-thick and big letters and I want to change them. I remember that in the original game was the flags of the team, I know is not very realistic, but...

If nobody knows how to make it, Is there any tutorial about this to make my own scoreboard logos?

Thank you so much!

Regards

Finally got around to installing 08 on my laptop, and installed this

It really is fantastic!
You've out done yourself!

What should I do If I want the old scoreboards to my game?

Because I hate those orange-thick and big letters and I want to change them. I remember that in the original game was the flags of the team, I know is not very realistic, but...

If nobody knows how to make it, Is there any tutorial about this to make my own scoreboard logos?

Thank you so much!

Regards
Well there are no tutorials on how to make the scoreboard logos that I know of, I do remember that dady11 was busy making new ones with the teams flags but he is MIA at the moment.
I will see when i get time if I can make you a quick tutorial and a template for it.

Finally got around to installing 08 on my laptop, and installed this

It really is fantastic!
You've out done yourself!

Thanks Olyy, but I can only take credit for what I have done, most of the new things were made by the other modders.I basically just put everything together and added a few new things here and there, but there is still much more room for improvement...all the little bugs and errors needs to be sorted out still.

Well there are no tutorials on how to make the scoreboard logos that I know of, I do remember that dady11 was busy making new ones with the teams flags but he is MIA at the moment.
I will see when i get time if I can make you a quick tutorial and a template for it.

Oh!:eek: Really? thank you very much!

Latest posts