• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

tx fr the help but i still do not undastand please give me a thorough installation guide :(

tx fr the help but i still do not undastand please give me a thorough installation guide :(
1.Extract the .rar with winrar(google it).
2.Look for the folder were you've installed the game.
3.With the earlier folder minimized,open the folder were you'd the files.
4.Copy aaaaallll the files of the descompressed folder and then paste them on the folder were the rugby 08 was installed.
5.Copy the FOLDER of the roster you've downloaded.
6.Paste it on "Mydocuments/EA rugby 08/"
7.Copy the profile's FOLDER on "mydocuments/Earugby08/"

Hope you understand :)

lol okay im having a very blonde moment sorry about this:) let me jst tell you what i have done and tell me what to fix.
1. downloaded the Roster (rugby 10.ros) and extracted it to My Documents/ea sports rugby 08
2. Downloaded TRF Rugby 10 Patch v1.rar and extracted it to C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08
3. I then started up the game and tried to load roster and then it said "UNABLE TO LOAD ROSTER":(
what am i doing wrong and please tell me hw to solve it .
MASTER720 FULL your STEPS 3,4,5 confse me

lol okay im having a very blonde moment sorry about this:) let me jst tell you what i have done and tell me what to fix.
1. downloaded the Roster (rugby 10.ros) and extracted it to My Documents/ea sports rugby 08
2. Downloaded TRF Rugby 10 Patch v1.rar and extracted it to C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08
3. I then started up the game and tried to load roster and then it said "UNABLE TO LOAD ROSTER":(
what am i doing wrong and please tell me hw to solve it .
MASTER720 FULL your STEPS 3,4,5 confse me

Khatz, did you extract the Rugby10.ros folder to your My Documents/ea sports rugby 08 location?and how many other rosters do you have in that location?

hi intercept king, yes i have extracted the Rugby10.ros folder to your My Documents/ea sports rugby 08 and i have 3 other rosters
TX for your help and sorry about creating other threads:)

hi intercept king, yes i have extracted the Rugby10.ros folder to your My Documents/ea sports rugby 08 and i have 3 other rosters
TX for your help and sorry about creating other threads:)

No problem mate, okay back to the topic...Is the patch working correctly?Meaning so you see the updated menu pics ingame, updated kits, new teams ect?

no it does not work properly. could you possibly give me your installation guide/tutorial:)

Could u also gve me ur own installation/tutorial. is there anything wrong i am doing ?:) tx

Could u also gve me ur own installation/tutorial. is there anything wrong i am doing ?:) tx

As on the 1st page:

****Installation Instructions****
Roster: Extract the FOLDER named Rugby10.ros to My Documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08.

Patch Files: Extract all the files from the TRF Rugby 10 Patch v1.rar to your Rugby 08 main folder,
Normally
C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08

Can you maybe take a screenshot of your My Documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08 directory and your C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08 directory and upload it so I can see it please?I might be able to help you faster that way if I can see what's going on...

Latest posts