• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

it works!!
helps if i put the files in the right folder!
how do i create players cos it says that it cant as theres too many created players.

it works!!
helps if i put the files in the right folder!
Yeah it usually does help LOL!

how do i create players cos it says that it cant as theres too many created players.
Thats unfortunately true, you can't create anymore new players ingame or by any other means, the roster is limited...sorry!

hey
i've downloaded all the files and placed them into the EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 folder, but when i load the game, it says "unable to load roster" when i click on the Rugby10 roster.
any ideas on why this is happening?
cheers

i need some help with Rugby10.ros.... i cant make it work :S

Hey Intercept King great work man you're loyalty to these 08 mods is amazing.

Just a few questions..
-Any signs of a super15 roster coming soon?
-Do you have a facelist with ID's of the players? I used to have it on my old lappy but thats sadly died on me.
Would be good to play with old and new guys like Tana Umaga and Julian Savea who aren't in the latest roster.

Cheers man

hey
i've downloaded all the files and placed them into the EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 folder, but when i load the game, it says "unable to load roster" when i click on the Rugby10 roster.
any ideas on why this is happening?
cheers
i need some help with Rugby10.ros.... i cant make it work :S

Alex Marchant & eojier does the date of the roster for Rugby10.ros look anything like the one in the picture below ingame where you load the roster?

3vw5.jpg

Hey Intercept King great work man you're loyalty to these 08 mods is amazing.

Just a few questions..
-Any signs of a super15 roster coming soon?
-Do you have a facelist with ID's of the players? I used to have it on my old lappy but thats sadly died on me.
Would be good to play with old and new guys like Tana Umaga and Julian Savea who aren't in the latest roster.

Cheers man

There will hopefully be a patch update released before the end of March which will include a roster update for the SupeRugby teams.
The facelist with ID's of the players that you're looking for, is it the one for the default players of Rugby08 or for the newly mod created players?

Some Work in Progress Pics of the New SupeRugby Mod

Tana Umaga in a Chiefs jersey with the new SupeRugby ball:

SXVp1.jpg

New SupeRugby pitch ads for SA stadiums:

SXVp2.jpg

Yeah I know the kits are last year's but the 2011 kits are still to be released;).Let me know what you thinks:D

Hi, i can get the new 2010 roster working but the 2010 patch with the update kits, new menu photos etc....i cannot get to work for the life of me? I have downloaded the patch from the 1st page and extract the files using winrar and place in the folder i was told, but every time i go into the game, still the 2007/08 kits and stuff. Heres a screenshot of where i am placing the 'patch' : SCREENSHOT RUGBY 08.jpg

Hi, i can get the new 2010 roster working but the 2010 patch with the update kits, new menu photos etc....i cannot get to work for the life of me? I have downloaded the patch from the 1st page and extract the files using winrar and place in the folder i was told, but every time i go into the game, still the 2007/08 kits and stuff. Heres a screenshot of where i am placing the 'patch' : View attachment 708

Like I thought, you didn't extract the files correctly from the .rar archive...when you open the TRF Rugby 10 Patch v1.rar with winrar, click on the 1st file, scroll down to the last file, hold down shift on your keyboard and click on the last file, you'll now have all the files selected, with all the files selected click & drag them to the Rugby 08 main folder, normally C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS(tm) Rugby 08.Should look something like this when you are done:
attachment.php

Very nice King , will the update have some new faces ?
Not actually, as there weren't really faces made from the last patch release except the few that andrews and oliv have made/still making...and a few new generic ones I'm busy with.

Fantastic Cheers it works now! awsome job mate! u need to post picture of yourself up on here, need a picture of u on my mantlepiece!

Also sorry if this has been mentioned within the last 78pages.....would take me forever to check every page, when i select 10 nations it crashes, also have u added on another kit update on these pages, like the england 2011 strips? cheers matey!

Also sorry if this has been mentioned within the last 78pages.....would take me forever to check every page, when i select 10 nations it crashes, also have u added on another kit update on these pages, like the england 2011 strips? cheers matey!

Haha actually you don't need to go through 78 pages to get the solution...check the 1st page under "OTHER IMPORTANT / USEFUL DOWNLOADS" for the fix, and be sure to add the other fixes to your game.
And no I haven't added kit updates to these pages.

Weird glitch here- James Johnston of the Harlequins.
glitchk.jpg

Any ideas? Also, I am getting the 'Fat Ashley Johnson' glitch as well.

World League. I've seen it with two different teams. (Possibly others, but I have only played the Quins as two teams.)

Not actually, as there weren't really faces made from the last patch release except the few that andrews and oliv have made/still making...and a few new generic ones I'm busy with.

JDV, a while back I saw a collage of faces that someone had made (for the life of me I can't remember who made them, possibly sylvain or something?) It included an updated Cipriani without headgear, a Jamie Heaslip face and loads of others. Will they be included?

World League. I've seen it with two different teams. (Possibly others, but I have only played the Quins as two teams.)
Thanks I'll look into it!

JDV, a while back I saw a collage of faces that someone had made (for the life of me I can't remember who made them, possibly sylvain or something?) It included an updated Cipriani without headgear, a Jamie Heaslip face and loads of others. Will they be included?
Yeah I also remember those faces but as they have not been released yet by the facemaker, they won't be in the next update.

Latest posts