• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

for like the tenth time i have 2 ask this question but no one has actually answered the question. i would like to know when the new patch is going to released?
thanks please answer the question someone this time.

dude just stop being a kent and just wait like everyone else! if anyone knew when it would be released they'd tell you....but since no one knows NO ONE CAN ANSWER YOU!!...so stop whining!!

Gents, played 08 for years with Ross's updates on a PC but now I've switched to a mac, are the patches compatible or not? Cheers.

No guys I'm not English I am Australian. Take chill Pill u crazy people I was only asking u gaylords.

for like the tenth time i have 2 ask this question but no one has actually answered the question. i would like to know when the new patch is going to released?
thanks please answer the question someone this time.

May 6th.

Gents, played 08 for years with Ross's updates on a PC but now I've switched to a mac, are the patches compatible or not? Cheers.
I don't think the patches are compatible with the MAC version, I don't know how to do it anyway but I might be wrong.
Tbh I can't even save on the mac version of Rugby 08 :(

TRF olyy's i think that Wolfgar should be given warning as well since he called me a "kent". i know he mispelt it but u should know what he was trying to say. he only mispelt it so he wouldn't get into trouble.
i am totally offended that i've given a warning and not Wolfgar as well.

Last edited:
I don't think the patches are compatible with the MAC version, I don't know how to do it anyway but I might be wrong.
Tbh I can't even save on the mac version of Rugby 08 :(

Serious? Damn. Can't even find 08 online, just thought I'd check before I went searching. Might wait for RWC11/Rugby Challenge.

Serious? Damn. Can't even find 08 online, just thought I'd check before I went searching. Might wait for RWC11/Rugby Challenge.
I've seen other people over the internet complaining about not being able to save so I don't think it's just me.
I'll try to find a torrent link for rugby 08 on mac if you want it anyway.
Rugby 08.cdr (Mac): http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3837467/Rugby_2008.cdr

Last edited:
TRF olyy's i think that Wolfgar should be given warning as well since he called me a "kent". i know he mispelt it but u should know what he was trying to say. he only mispelt it so he wouldn't get into trouble.
i am totally offended that i've given a warning and not Wolfgar as well.

kent-map-new.gif

also what is may 6th for btw/ is that when the new patch is coming out?

Thanks for the laughs man, you truly are dim. For evey one else, Ahem....ONLT TWO DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!. thank you to every one whos helped make theese mods.
lov'em.

thanks for the laughs man, you truly are dim. For evey one else, ahem....onlt two days to go!!!!!!!!!!!. Thank you to every one whos helped make theese mods.
Lov'em.

2 dayssssssssssss!
So keen!

I have a favor to ask someone. Can someone please put Takudzwa Ngwenya's face on it's own file so it doesn't replace Lote Tuqiri's face? I would really appreciate it. Send me a PM if you are willing. Thanks.

Links are now up in the 1st post, ENJOY!!!

and comment please.

Hi

I have installed your patch and it looks great.It sure looks better than the old faces and the feel of the game is better.But now my works starts again.I have managed to improve the AI in the game by a fair notch.However that was using my own roster with old players and old teams.For me to do the same with your roster will take a bit of time.So what I will do is to bring it in slowly and test.I will give you an example.With my roster I will win 2 out 5 games if I am playing a good game.Scores are low and VERY important the AI can score tries against me.With your roster I have played 4 games and won all 4 and the AI didn't score a point against me.I was playing with CANADA against the best sides in the game.Hey I am not complaining and I love what you have done here.It's not your mistake.I am just pointing to an aspect of the game that needs ajustment.If you are interested I will share my knowledge with you.Thank you!

Hi

I have installed your patch and it looks great.It sure looks better than the old faces and the feel of the game is better.But now my works starts again.I have managed to improve the AI in the game by a fair notch.However that was using my own roster with old players and old teams.For me to do the same with your roster will take a bit of time.So what I will do is to bring it in slowly and test.I will give you an example.With my roster I will win 2 out 5 games if I am playing a good game.Scores are low and VERY important the AI can score tries against me.With your roster I have played 4 games and won all 4 and the AI didn't score a point against me.I was playing with CANADA against the best sides in the game.Hey I am not complaining and I love what you have done here.It's not your mistake.I am just pointing to an aspect of the game that needs ajustment.If you are interested I will share my knowledge with you.Thank you!
how did you improve the AI in the game!!????

Latest posts