• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

How come in the patch all blacks are ranked lease then British lions the all blacks are way better in every way

THANK YOU ! ive been playing with the default roster forever lol i never knew about mods and stuff till lastnight LOL only bad thing is, digby ioane has a fro? lol but anyway thanks :)))

Hi

I have installed your patch and it looks great.It sure looks better than the old faces and the feel of the game is better.But now my works starts again.I have managed to improve the AI in the game by a fair notch.However that was using my own roster with old players and old teams.For me to do the same with your roster will take a bit of time.So what I will do is to bring it in slowly and test.I will give you an example.With my roster I will win 2 out 5 games if I am playing a good game.Scores are low and VERY important the AI can score tries against me.With your roster I have played 4 games and won all 4 and the AI didn't score a point against me.I was playing with CANADA against the best sides in the game.Hey I am not complaining and I love what you have done here.It's not your mistake.I am just pointing to an aspect of the game that needs ajustment.If you are interested I will share my knowledge with you.Thank you!

How do you make the game harder bro? Can you upload it

hi just want to know when the patch will be out ??
Cant wait

I'd like to report that the EA Rugby 2008 crashes when I attempt to start - the so called 10 nations fantasy tournament.
How can I retain the original soundtrack of the EA game, ever since I installed the patch I got wrong song names displaying.
How can I change the controls of the game?

I'd like to report that the EA Rugby 2008 crashes when I attempt to start - the so called 10 nations fantasy tournament.

From JdV: Quick fix for 10 Nations crashing bug:You only need to delete a file that came with the patch files that you placed in the Rugby 08 main folder, this is the file:
fc97f8249c0206d5a7ac824387d38e96.big

How can I retain the original soundtrack of the EA game, ever since I installed the patch I got wrong song names displaying.
Delete file a31ccba307ab5bb8c53e91ebeba0bb90.xml

How can I change the controls of the game?
Unfortunately, you cannot.

JUst a quick question guys... When I'm in World League mode, the game keeps crashing when I try and select the recruitment option. Any ideas????

just a question, people said that the new mod was meant to be released on may 6th guys. is there going to be new mod or not. if so plz this time tell me the correct date for release or i will not stop asking. no exceptions ok thanks looking forward for reply with the correct release date.

Last edited:
also can someone plz change the Auckland Blues home super rugby matches to Eden Park not Albany. i can't believe u guys chose that crap park for blues home games.

Latest posts