• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

a little suggestion...Can you JDV update "Pampas XV"?
its a very good team,and I think they earn their place in the game

Can someone please help me. I'm quite new to mods. I'm having trouble... i've imported new downloaded kit into the game, and they work fine. The only problem is as soon as i try to play two teams with new kits against each other, the game freezes at the loading page.

I spotted a bug with Harlequins in the gameQuins bug.jpgBug2.jpg
One of their forwards is like a huge balloon. Could you please help me fix it.

Last edited:
hi guys, can someone please help me i am trying to install rugby 08 onto my laptop but for some reason during installation it just stays on "copying new files" and it stays like that for 10 mins until i get sick of watching it and close it. Because of that issue i can't install rugby 08, also i have installed rugby 08 onto the same laptop that i am trying to now with not a problem at all. so can someone please help me please to solve the issue

Thanks
Akira White

Just copy over the working Rugby 08 from one laptop to another using an iPod or something.

Please help guys! i installed this patch a few days ago everything works except when i play a super 14 team or play the super 14. The loading screen freezes and never loads. please help. The same happens in world league. So i cant play it or get far in it.

Hi guys how things, can someone please send me their rugby08/data/motion/data.gob file because mine is not working when i try and install. help plz

thanks
Akira White

Has anyone updated the ros10 for the super rugby for the 2011 season... i dont care if all the new fringe players are not there.. it's just that i noticed its going to take an age transfering players to get it right... and with rugasmic... u still have to make sure all 30members are in the suad.. cheers

Hey guys, can i have some help please when i try and install rugby 08 onto my laptop during installation it comes up with a message "verify that the file exists and that you can access it".
doess anyone have any ideas how i can solve this problem?

Thanks
Akira White

Hey folks,

Can anyone help me out? Every time I load up 'Squad Management' to change the teams, the program closes. - anyone help?

Thanks

Latest posts