• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

How come the actual patch isn't working? I've extracted the files to the Rugby08 folder in my documents etc. The 2010 roster is there but menus tournaments music and pretty much everything is still the same! Any ideas?!?

All files other than the roster go into the game folder, not the one in "My Documents"
On my laptop its
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08

The patch shows the new music names but the old songs before the patch still play!?!?! Any Ideas?

I had a problem with that yesterday, it appeared that i had peerblock running and it prevented the download from occuring, as soon as i killed the process the download was fine

I played briefly as connacht, its epic, the names and kits are really very well executed, the only thing this patch needs is a redefine controls function to avoid the need to get xpadder or similar

Probably not Murray (as the files wouldn't be editable!) - this is one of the good things about pc games! It works for me :)

hopefully a TRF 11 patch comes out but in the meantime Woldog has released a good Super 15 roster update that ive been playing its defiantly worth checking out

The patch is very good, just wanted to know if there was any way that I could get the default scoreboard back.

Thanks

Latest posts