• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

just wondering how do u get the melbourne rebels in rugby 08, also how do u get the new super rugby ball in the game as well?

why the game crash when i start some match in world league, or in normal match? i can't play anymore it's horrible

your roster and/or your default roster has been corrupted. you may need to remove them (just thinking from experience). i havnt tried this patch.

just wondering how do u get the melbourne rebels in rugby 08, also how do u get the new super rugby ball in the game as shown on page 77 of this post?

just wondering how do u get the melbourne rebels in rugby 08, also how do u get the new super rugby ball in the game as well?

Hey MyPieter007

I hope you can help me. I am also from SA, and started doing some modding, and love it, but I need to find out how to edit the kits with Photoshop. Whenever I export the images to bmp from fshed, i open them with PS, but from there dont know much. I guess I dont have enough knowledge on PhotoShop, but would love if someone can help me. I hope you can?

oi can someone answer my question for the 3rd time i have ask this question and yes i do have the right to mad, so dad give a me warning. so the question is just wondering how do u get the melbourne rebels in rugby 08, also how do u get the new super rugby ball in the game as well?

Thank You
Hiragan

hey intercept king when i try to download the patch it downloads to a certain point and then it just stops downloading (i use download accelerator plus) and it says that i should try downloading it on a alternative site .
please help

in which club is sonny bill williams? i know that he is in all blacks, but when i play with Crusaders he isn't there

oi can someone answer my question for the 3rd time i have ask this question and yes i do have the right to mad, so dad give a me warning. so the question is just wondering how do u get the melbourne rebels in rugby 08, also how do u get the new super rugby ball in the game as well?

Thank You
Hiragan

I read in an earlier post that you have to get rid of another team to put them in

Thank You
Hiragan
replace melbourne with another team!!!!and about rugby balls......find the fsh file and than change the old one with the new one with fshed

Anyone in New York familiar with the Kangaroo rugby club?I'm moving there in august,just want to make some friends perhaps.

ok thanks Bogdam but where do i get Melbourne from on the forum and where do i get fshed. also i need help to find my fsh file

Thanks

Hiragan

hey when i try to download the patch it downloads to a certain point and then it just stops downloading (i use download accelerator plus) and it says that i should try downloading it on a alternative site .
please help anyone

I can't get the music to work. It says, for example, Poison by Alice Cooper, yet it plays Low Happenings or something. Why is it so?
The rest of the patch works fine.

Latest posts