• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Hey I got a problem I extracted the Rugby 08 full roster patch to my programs/easports. But in the game it is still the 2007 fixtures? And also how do you get the updated kits into the game Iv'e downloaded them just don't know where to put them or extract them too.

This also may stupid to some people, but what's the small patch and how do you overwrite it with the full patch.

Hey I got a problem I extracted the Rugby 08 full roster patch to my programs/easports. But in the game it is still the 2007 fixtures? And also how do you get the updated kits into the game Iv'e downloaded them just don't know where to put them or extract them too.
It will still say 2007 fixtures but they are the updated fixtures, if I change the text of 2007 to 2010 in the .english file the game corrupts the fixtures, so thats a "bug" that I still need to sort out...
Extract the updated kits to the same place that you extracted the patch files to and overwrite when needed.

This also may stupid to some people, but what's the small patch and how do you overwrite it with the full patch.

The small patch is a "basic" patch that only has the patch files it needs to run the new teams, new player faces and stadiums ect...It doesn't contain updated kits for default teams like Munster, All Blacks ect...

Is anyone's game crashin for any Dragons v Scarlets match?
The loading bar goes to 100% before a CTD.

well, if I install "full patch", I don't need intall roosters?

another thing...where is Chile's patch

Awesome patch took me a while to work out i had to extract the files, DUH. Very good work, Although all of the team names are still the same no england saxons etc.. but very good.

Problem yet again
I have the game Rugby 08 I got from a mate who put it on my computer.
Downloaded the files.
I put the the roster inside the folder.
But no effect..
Any reason maybeh?
Ill show you a screenshot if needed.

Last edited:
Problem yet again
I have the game Rugby 08 I got from a mate who put it on my computer.
Downloaded the files.
I put the the roster inside the folder.
But no effect..
Any reason maybeh?
Ill show you a screenshot if needed.

So does the patch files work but not the roster?Meaning you see new kits and faces in the game but not new rosters for teams?

Did you put the Roster in the "My documents folder"

cheers for your intercept i one quick thing. I think i already know what the problem is i have being using the latest update i love it. I've recently updated my system using a newer graphics card but it isnt picking the correct textures on certain players in terms of there scrum caps and faces. I'm happy that Dan Carters and Stephen Bretts hair doesnt have the white tinge to on replay any ideas? Im thinking that i might need to reassign byte number using the facing editor in a attempt to remove it xP! Also probably isnt the right place to asking this but im annoyed with the fact that if you change the current rosters using the Squad Manager to properly reflect update rosters why this isnt reflected everytime when u play World League? I know some players get blocked but is it possible to a alter file that includes the players within each starting team that is available to select when you start World League, so you have an update roster in both play now and in World League? Also ive noticed that Lote Turiquis face has changed i kinda like his old face do you happen to know his face id xP!

You need the roster editor to assign players to world league, you have to set the roster to default and then put the file created by the roster into your main folder.

does anybody know the face code for kurtley beale? his face recently changed to a white guys face in my version for some reason...

Should be 12074, thats what I have it as.

Thank you, I'm doing my best to make sure my next and probably last patch will be bigger and better!

Looking forward to it! I'm learning the ropes of R08 mds (a bit late, but there you go...) so give me a shout if I can help out in any way!