• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Aha thanks mate :) Now I feel stupid haha :p A lot of my games proper folders go into that file, especially the downloaded games so :p Although winzip wont let me extract the files to that location as it says: Error: Access is Denied Error: unable to create output file. Any ideas? Cheers guys

Last edited:
so i go to the website it takes me to then i click download then that little box comes up so i click save as soon as it says into the rugby 08 folder or do i click find ???
i dont know anything me lmao

Sorry but I use a web translator (and it's very bad), and not understand what you saying. So i understand that you can't download it, no??

What's the actual filename for Beale's face mate?

File name: e6af18abb5aed66ec69bc7b0c9c39ff9.big
ID: 12074

Aha thanks mate :) Now I feel stupid haha :p A lot of my games proper folders go into that file, especially the downloaded games so :p Although winzip wont let me extract the files to that location as it says: Error: Access is Denied Error: unable to create output file. Any ideas? Cheers guys

Open the patch file and copy and paste the files to the main directory (from my previous post).
It gets confusing with all of the files and folders, so it is easy to get messed up.

Face id for jordan crane (leicester tigers), ayerza (leicester tigers), ben youngs (tigers), shontayne hape (bath), abendanon (bath), duncan bell (bath), and northampton players???

Open the patch file and copy and paste the files to the main directory (from my previous post).
It gets confusing with all of the files and folders, so it is easy to get messed up.

That's what I mean, I downloaded the file, open it with winzip to extract and when I try to extract it to the main directory it comes up with that error.

Regarding AI, i managed to alter the scrum settings, but only to the point where you can't hook the ball (hook radius) and lose it as you can't physically get it. The same with Rucking AI.. i cant adjust it, but all that happens is on a certain difficulty setting, more of your players who count as ruckers join, but it makes no difference to the outcome.

Basically, the game needs sliders so you can make it more easy for yourself or make the opponent very clinical. 08 just doesn't have that function unless it's pre-determined.

That's what I mean, I downloaded the file, open it with winzip to extract and when I try to extract it to the main directory it comes up with that error.

I just copied the files directly and pasted them into the folder, not extracting into a directory.
Try using 7zip, it is what I used.

Ok its working now, I had to extract the files to a folder and copy them from that folder into the main directory, but thanks so much for your help guys :)

Last edited:
Sorry that I've been so quite this week but I've been working away from home until last night.

The update will be released on 30 November, busy touching up the last few things.Also please note that the update won't include all the new kits as the kitmakers are still busy making them, so they will have to be downloaded and installed separately.Same would go for new faces released after the release of this patch update.

thanks for this great patch intecrcept king, its great.

PD: In the game there are some messed up players skins, like trihn-duc, bonnaire, clerc , they are white but they have dark skin, just to let you know.

i thank the creator of this patch its really great and i appreciate the hard effort you spent making it. But the only criticism i have is the world cup kits are not updated and also i have no commentary fro some reason and their is no menu music.

Sounds like you downloaded the game Andy, cause if it was an illegal game RIP it would have no music or commentary.

I don`t know if this is the right place for this, but I have a problem. I have installed this patch, and when I play with a Super 14 team, the game starts working very slow and stucks in some parts. Does someone knows why?