• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Turned out that Leeds' stadium was also incorrectly assigned for the Aviva Prem and WL, download the "FIXED FIXTURES" on the 1st page to solve that error and the one for Cardiff Blues.

Readme file is inside the pack.

THANKS MATE!!!!

surely david pocock has to get george smith's star?? how did sergio parisse get it??

any idea yet what the fix to my problem is?

That is... 2nd match in RWC '11 with Canada Vs France at McLean Park. Everything loads great then right round 1 min on the clock, game crashes to desktop. Itchin' to play RWC!

I'll play other stuff for now though as the rest works and looks great!

surely david pocock has to get george smith's star?? how did sergio parisse get it??

Might have a look into changing it sometime.

Also guys I have finally found the source of the error which causes the game to crash when you play Newport Dragons vs Scarlets / Ospreys vs Ulster ect...

It turned out that isn't wasn't the "jbck" and "jbca" to "jbcv" coding but actually the "image type" coding inside the .fsh file.Below is a preview of the correct and incorrect coding of the "image type".

INCORRECT IMAGE TYPE

incorrectc.jpg

CORRECT IMAGE TYPE

correct.jpg

I went through all the kits and where I got these "image type" errors I fixed them, I'm pretty sure I got all of them so hopefully the "kit crash issue" is a thing of the past...:D

Please download the "FIXED KITS" from the 1st page.

I also discovered that I incorrectly coded Edinburgh's stadium value for the Heineken Cup which also caused the game to crash when you must play at Murrayfield.The updated Heineken Cup fixture file is now in the "FIXED FIXTURES" download on the 1st page.

Please let me know of other errors or crashes so I can try and resolve them.

any idea yet what the fix to my problem is?

That is... 2nd match in RWC '11 with Canada Vs France at McLean Park. Everything loads great then right round 1 min on the clock, game crashes to desktop. Itchin' to play RWC!

I'll play other stuff for now though as the rest works and looks great!

I have checked and I don't get that error mate, 2 questions though:

1.Does the 2nd game still crash when you skip the 1st one? Meaning you don't play the full 80mins of the 1st game with Canada...
2.With which kits do you play the second game?France-home kit & Canada-away kit or other way around?

Does anyone else get this crash?

I have checked and I don't get that error mate, 2 questions though:

1.Does the 2nd game still crash when you skip the 1st one? Meaning you don't play the full 80mins of the 1st game with Canada...
2.With which kits do you play the second game?France-home kit & Canada-away kit or other way around?

Does anyone else get this crash?

Weird. Ony time it does work is when I forfeit the first game, like you have I suppose. And it's weird that the crash is always consistent within the first min of clock time and after 30 seconds or so.

Tried the kits, didn't matter what combo I used.

Updated teams file for Woosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor is now available for download on the 1st page, allows you to edit all the teams that are in the TRF Rugby 10 patch.

is there a way to edit team so the change is available for the WL too?

hey intercept jdv, just wondering about the music feature of trf rugby 10. For example it says Adam Lambert: If I had you, but it still plays normal Rugby 08 music, do you need to d/l some other utility for this?

Wow guys this looks incredible! I moved to Zambia recently from the UK and travel back soon. I have a few questions;

1) I gather the patch will work on a brand new version of Rugby 08?

2) Will the editor work with it - not that i don't agree with your things i just won't be back in the UK for a while and download times are poor in Zambia.

3)Would you be able to post some step by step instructions for a non computer literate user to add the patch and how to use the editor?

Thanks, I look forward to hearing back!

hi intercept king i love your patch great work!

but i question whats about the music?

the game shows me the info like Rammstein-Du Hast
but the game still plays the lame ea music

where can i get your music?

i don't know why but i still have the same songs though when the song is displayed it says rammstein and it plays something else

there are no music files on this patch, that's why. the songs should be the same, it's not an error

Latest posts