• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

sorry to be a pain but have you got any news on that fix for the 10nations? i don't mean to sound rude or anything but i am rather looking forward to having a go at it.

is there a reason why players don't get fatigued, well just barely, Everyone is 95 at the half no matter the fatigue level I set?

Hey Everyone, I've applied to this to my game today and I love it.
But unfortunately, there is no commentary or menu music,
does anyone no how to help me as the soundtrack looks cool and I feel as if I'm missing out
regards, :)

Hi mate! I'm having trouble when i want to start the heineken cup match toulon-ospreys... It says: "async load of handle cd2dda8131910e35b3b0be09dc8db05f.big"... Do you know what the problem is??

Lekker Man, great job Intercept king! Thanks a million, the game just got a new dimension. I was wondering if there's an application I might use to turn the Ten nations into a ten teams Magners league?

Last edited:
timoteo you don t have stadium file change rsg HCUP but is not in the same patch you speak in the english forum with problem of french patch

"timoteo you don t have stadium file change rsg HCUP but is not in the same patch you speak in the english forum with problem of french patch "

OK sorry my friend... I just thought that the HCUP file was the same in both patchs... THANKS!

Has someone sorted the Nick Easter head problem yet?? I got a generic african head with no hair but on Easter's body so it look kinda weird!!

can you help me a little more in installing it, i've put the patch into the program folder next to the ReadMe, Technical Support and Game. I've put the roster into the documents next to my profile, what am I doing wrong?

can you upload this patch in 3 parts please, im downloading from phone

Hi
Can someone please help me.I downloaded the patch,everything is fine,the rosters,kits,tournaments.etc,but I don't have the aviva premiership,The new trf main menu logo or the rugby world cup 2011?

sorry to be a pain but have you got any news on that fix for the 10nations? i don't mean to sound rude or anything but i am rather looking forward to having a go at it.
I'm still working on that to try and make the menu look like all the other menu's but it's much harder than I thought...A quick fix is to delete the fc97f8249c0206d5a7ac824387d38e96.big from the patch files that you extracted to your Rugby 08 main folder.

is there a reason why players don't get fatigued, well just barely, Everyone is 95 at the half no matter the fatigue level I set?
I mistakenly used global edit on the "fitness" rating so each player now has a 99 "fitness" rating, I will have to re-edit each player one-by-one to change his "fitness" rating.

Hey Everyone, I've applied to this to my game today and I love it.
But unfortunately, there is no commentary or menu music,
does anyone no how to help me as the soundtrack looks cool and I feel as if I'm missing out
regards, :)
This patch doesn't contain any commentary files or new menu music, I accidentally added my own modified playlist file to the patch causing it to show the new song ***les ingame.

Lekker Man, great job Intercept king! Thanks a million, the game just got a new dimension. I was wondering if there's an application I might use to turn the Ten nations into a ten teams Magners league?
Yes that would be possible, firstly I or someone else needs to sort out the 10 Nations menu, and each team would only be able to play another team once and not twice.

Has someone sorted the Nick Easter head problem yet?? I got a generic african head with no hair but on Easter's body so it look kinda weird!!
That's odd because in my game Easter has a face of an oldish with man with grey-ish hair...

can you help me a little more in installing it, i've put the patch into the program folder next to the ReadMe, Technical Support and Game. I've put the roster into the documents next to my profile, what am I doing wrong?
All the patch files must be in the same location as the Rugby08.exe file, the roster folder must be in the same location as your profile folder in My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08.

can you upload this patch in 3 parts please, im downloading from phone
Will see what i can do but I can't promise anything concerning this.

Hi
Can someone please help me.I downloaded the patch,everything is fine,the rosters,kits,tournaments.etc,but I don't have the aviva premiership,The new trf main menu logo or the rugby world cup 2011?
That's odd...Did you install this patch to a clean copy of Rugby 08 or did you install it over another patch?

azny one know where I could find Perpignan's euro kit.
Check Andrews kit thread, if it isn't there then it hasn't been made that I know off.

why isn't bucharest oaks in the patch? how can i add them? or what files from the mup v1.2 are for the bucharest oaks to add them to this patch? pretty please help me.

Last edited:
I installed it in a clean one.I have the no cd crack for rugby,would that be the problem?or must I download your patch again

where can I find the welsh kit. Jamaica's kit dosen't work well for me.
I think the Welsh kit that he made has the kitbacks which are too big for the game to load, hopefully he re-works the kit soon.

I installed it in a clean one.I have the no cd crack for rugby,would that be the problem?or must I download your patch again
Post a screen shot of the location to where you installed the patch files to please.

Proposed star player changes for upcoming update

Default55555 Rugby 10 Patch 55555For new update
A.Pichot^ --> Fourie du Preez -----> Fourie du Preez
M.Giteau^ --> Matt Giteau --------> Mike Blair
C.Spencer^ --> JM Hernandez -----> JM Hernandez
J.Rokocoko^ --> Vincent Clerc -----> Vincent Clerc
J.Collins^ --> Jerry Collins ---------> Kieran Read
S.Burger^ --> Schalk Burger -------> Schalk Burger
Y.Nyanga^ --> Imanol Harinordoquy -> Imanol Harinordoquy
B.Habana^ --> Bryan Habana -------> Hosea Gear
G.Smith^ --> Sergio Parisse --------> David Pocock
R.McCaw^ --> Richie McCaw -------> Richie McCaw
J.Lewsey^ --> Tommy Bowe --------> Tommy Bowe
J.Robinson^ --> Ben Foden ---------> Ben Foden
P.Montgomery^ --> Francois Steyn--> Francois Steyn
S.Williams^ --> Shane Williams ------> Shane Williams
J.Wilkinson^ --> J Wilkinson ---------> Toby Flood
D.Carter^ --> Dan Carter -----------> Dan Carter
G.Gregan^ --> Will Genia ------------> Will Genia
S.Larkham^ --> Quade Cooper -------> Quade Cooper
G.Henson^ --> Gavin Henson --------> Gavin Henson
R.O'Gara^ --> Ronan O'Gara ---------> Jonny Sexton
T.Umaga^ --> Ma'a Nonu ------------> Adam Ashley-Cooper
C.Latham^ --> Chris Paterson --------> Morne Steyn
L.Tuqiri^ --> Takudzwa Ngwenya -----> Chris Ashton
L.Dallaglio^ --> Andries Bekker -------> Martin Castrogiovanni
B.O'Driscoll^ --> Jaque Fourie --------> B O'Driscoll

NZL=4
RSA=4
AUS=4
ENG=3
IRE=3
FRA=2
WAL=2
ITA=1
SCO=1
ARG=1

Please give comments and feedback on this!

Latest posts