• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

JDV, what face id should Gonzalo Canale have? He has 20326 assigned but that annoying maori face is coming up, so I'm guessing it's wrong..

dont know if this has been posted previously, but the music isnt working :\.
If you are talking about the "new" music then no, there are no new music with the patch.I only uploaded my own playlist by accident.

Anyone know something about a new roster ?
Be patient, good things comes to those who wait.New patch and roster should be released within the next 2 weeks.

Nice Patch : )))
Thank you.

Is it all possible to do this on a ps3 running rugby 08??
I have no idea at all because I don't have a PS3 sorry.

JDV, what face id should Gonzalo Canale have? He has 20326 assigned but that annoying maori face is coming up, so I'm guessing it's wrong..
I also still have it as 20326 which is suppose to let his unique face show, but I guess that I haven't assigned it correctly and you probably have David Lemi's face as "Mr Crash" which shows if you have assigned a face to a player which doesn't exists.

hi
just wondering when super 15 update is going to be released?
Cheers
New patch and roster should be released within the next 2 weeks.

I have got the game on PC with the CD version of the game installed and put on your patch a few days ago with no problems. Now whenever I start the game it gets stuck on the black screen with the bit about TRF rugby forum etc etc. Any idea as to what has happened or any suggestions as to what I can do?

This is like a totally new game, thank you so much! would it be possible to get the new international kits in the world cup? thanks

This is like a totally new game, thank you so much! would it be possible to get the new international kits in the world cup? thanks
Thanks, and yes the International teams will have their updated kits in the RWC in the next update.

Manu Tuilagi needs to be changed to english not samoan.
Yes I know that now but at the time I created him he was Samoan I think?It will be changed thanks.

Great work!!
Does anybody have Bastareaud's face with short hair?? please ;)
Thanks, there is no Bastareaud face with short hair that has been made that I'm aware of.

King this is maybe not a related question with the patch , but do you have any face making tutorial ?

I know this may sound stupid, but I have downloaded both files and put them in the EA Sports Rugby folder but it still doesn't work, it just freezes on the ea sports rugby 08 page...
I don't suppose you could give me some step by step instructions on how to set it up?
Thank you so much

Thanks king for a fantastic update. It really is amazing, quite how you get around copyright issues I don't wanna know! Manu tuilagi is the one brother who although is samoan, has played for england through the agegroups from u16. No reason why you should know that as he is hardly a house hold name! Im just a massive tigers fan! I dont know is anyone else has noticed this with gameplay, but no matter how good the kicker is, when the opposition is given a penalty and they decide to kick for touch, the effort is pathetic and they only make 20 yards max. I got rid of the mod and noticed that this problem didn't happen. So don't know whats gone on their.

A second point regarding the gamplay with good flyhalves, when in possession, all they ever do is kick for touch, why on earth can't they play expansive and open rugby than a game of ping pong. I know you can't alter the gameplay but it is very annoying!

Jdv is there a way to make dropgoals 55m + i mean frans steyn does it from 60 easyly

Hey King, do you know which new faces will be showing up in the new update? Keith Earls would be a good one or any of the following; Tomas O' Leary, Stephen Ferris, Sean O' Brien, Jamie Heaslip, Jonathan Sexton?

Fair play to you and the guys for breathing new life into the game.

Latest posts