• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

thanks so much for the uploads because this game is a shame for rugby...but just let me say that in my opinion the players in general have to much skills(i'm italian sorry for my english i'll hope you'll ynderstand anyway)i mean every player has his skill over 80 points and never less 80 points...i'm sorry for what i'm going to say but for example aironi players have to much skills...or castrogiovanni is stronger...however you have done a usefull and great job... write me soon....thanks

Downloaded the game and patch today, and all I can say is YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virtual high fives for every forum member who helped with this patch, DOUBLE RAINBOW SOOOOOO INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

WELL DONE GUYS, U ROCK! ESPCIALLY JVD!

HMMM forgive me if I have missed something here JVD, but have you uploaded a 2011 patch yet which includes the Melbourne Rebels? Id troll through the 92 pages but Im to lazy LOL

i've just realised, the kit is still the same for England? is there something to correct this as i cba to look through the previous ninety pages? thanks :)

Hello intercept king , I wanted to know if you can create the Magners League replaces the super league or rugby premiership. or whether you can explain if you do not mind thanks.

Greetings.

i would like to know when the new patch is coming out and i want to know how u can download the current super 15 ball into rugby 08

hello friend, wanted to know if you have the file names of stadiums equipped cubicles Magners League so the change for the premiership.?

Last edited:
hello! you could help me change the name of the league premiership for Magners league?. I would also like to know what is the correct file to change the name of the tournament. will appreciate your help.

PS: if you want you can create an image of the Magners League to replace the AVIVA premiership.

All looks absolutely incredible but how do I make it work? Bit of a novice, sorry! Managed to get all the files into the rugby 08 in my documents through winrar but doesnt appear when i fire up the game. All help would be much appreciated!

did you "download" the documents into the rugby 08 file or "extract" them?, you need to extract all the patches into ur rugby 08 file in order for them to work:)

Ok, the exact error says 'Async load of handle 474d8471765e6d21f94690212c3f893a.big (20816) failed.' Also it only comes up when i try to load a match on one of my saved tournaments, not on the main menu of the tournament or on anything of a newly made tournament. Any idea anyone?

Cheers

So can anyone answer my question please?

btw when is the new patch coming out?. someone answer my question with good answer. i feel like a dumb ass asking the same question on and on.

Wait for an answer then, instead of repeating yourself :)

It'll be released when it is finished - have a little patience!

what do you have to do if the songs that it shows doesnt play...but still plays the old 08 songs??? help me pleaaase!!!!

Ok, the exact error says 'Async load of handle 474d8471765e6d21f94690212c3f893a.big (20816) failed.' Also it only comes up when i try to load a match on one of my saved tournaments, not on the main menu of the tournament or on anything of a newly made tournament. Any idea anyone?

Cheers

Someone please can I have an answer. It has now happened to a new tournament I made when I got to around the 20th match.