• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Hi does anyone know how u can download the current super 15 ball in to super rugby in rugby 08?

Thanks Hira

This looks fantastic :D Great job :bravo:

Is there any plans for a TRF Rugby 11 Patch? Or is there a way to still use Worcester?

Just played the rugby WC2011 but all the top teams (Aus, Saf, Eng, Fra...) all got smashed in the pool games by the crappy teams (japan etc etc), wtf, not a singly proper team made the quarters?? Apart from me as NZL

Intercept King JDV: do you have any advice on how to fix the game. I want to play the tri nations with Aus but once i strart the game crashes.
Otherwise it's a great patch, thank you and well done!

COBBER: i played as SA in the WC2011, QF- S.A vs IRE, SF- S.A vs FRA, Final- S.A vs AUS. AUS played NZ in the SF.

Thanks for everything jdv,u guys has made the game mre fun,wish u guys stil made mods,and go bokke:)

Open it with winzip first,but rather download my superugby roster,its mre up to date,just use winzip and put the ros in my doc rugby 08

hi guys, trying to find an answer to my problem. how can I play as the home team against the Lions?? In 06 I completed WL to unlock it, but with the TRF patch WL crashes at team selection. thanks