• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

are you sure it is in the directory if not redo it and have you used 7-zip so that there arre all the files there because it should work :/

hi guys , i downloaded the patch yesterday but i have this problem with many teams :S

dibujosdi.jpg

When will the latest squads for the world cup and super 15 and the rest come out
and for world league can you make it more like fifa when you buy players
i;m just wondering if its possible i don't know how this stuff works

Hi. This patch is amazing. But i bought new lap top with 15.6" monitor and resolutio is 1366x768. Game resolution is only 1024x768...how can i set new resolution? :)

is there a way of changing the stadiums in the knockout parts of tournaments? i've found only the xml files for changing league and pools. for example the RWC always has knockout games in Stade de France - can't change them to Auckland or Wellington. any help?

Sorry about my questions (and my english too) but National Rosters are update? I want to play RWC with all the new players. Maybe somebody mentions it but I don't read it or undestand it.
Thank you for your time.

Maybe stupid question, but I install this (super) patch, but kits in the WC 2011 are same like normal version of game. It is normal or I do some mistake?

hi can anyone post the munster away kit please the black and green one :) i know its here somewhere but I can't find it

Hay everybody tomgordon said last week in a post above new kits are coming out this week,so it must be today or tomorrow coz then its a week later,yay new wc kits

haha yeh pit do you know where the munster away kit is the black and green one? thanks

Hello, i've downloaded the patch and is great but i had a problem today. I was pleaying world league and, on my fisrts year, when i reched the last match of the league, on week 11, an error occurs and the game closes for itself. Please can anybody help me? This is what is says when i put to play the match: "Async load handle 474d8471765e6d21f94690212c3f893a.big (513) failed."

Hey guys,

Im new to this awesome forum but I installed this patch and it is absolutely awesome! Ive had Rugby 08 since it came out on pc and ive always wanted an update on it. Also just a minor thing, I was wondering why most players on the updated patch are rated 83 ,84. And also I thought in the World League you start off with crap players on your team but no biggie, apart from that I want to thank the people who made this! Go Reds!

Latest posts