Trf sport guru

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Wait, what? I was pouring my blood, sweat and tears into organising an on-site ML prediction competition. Fantastic.

(That was sarcastic by the way, I do not consider this good news at all.)

/FrontpageNewsBannersandMisc/2010/trfsportguru.jpg
Think you know your rugby? Then join in the competition with TRF in the SPORT GURU competition!

Covering the Aviva Premiership, SPORT GURU is a predictions league with a real chance of winning real prizes for the overall winners.

To Enter, join up at http://www.sportguru.co.uk and sign up for The Rugby Forums Superpool (Pool name: The Rugby Forum) with the pool code of "oopslulu" to join us!

Back to Blog

Last edited:
Wait, what? I was pouring my blood, sweat and tears into organising an on-site ML prediction competition. Fantastic.

(That was sarcastic by the way, I do not consider this good news at all.)

Well luckily for you, it turns out the league I set up in fact []doesn't[/i] cover the ML, HEC or ACC. SO! Please do continue with your ML league and I can get these covered with the HEC and ACC at a later date.

Well luckily for you, it turns out the league I set up in fact []doesn't[/i] cover the ML, HEC or ACC. SO! Please do continue with your ML league and I can get these covered with the HEC and ACC at a later date.

Hussah!

By Odin' Raven!

Who do you support?

Why can there not be a none of the above option.

Joined anyway.

Latest posts