• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Tri Nations Fantasy Rugby

Q

QKXV

Right boys the time is getting closer for the biggest SH comp this side of the 7 dimensions. On behalf of the TRF I will run another division for our members to compete and sweat it out. This will be our 3rd comp this year (see my sig). It is an oppertunity to put your indepth kowledge and love of the game to the test against some fierce opponents - fellow TRF Members . I hope that we can get a huge turnout for this competition, think if you will of the bragging rights and reps involved with winning this comp, or finishing in the top 10 of the world rankings!

The only additional rule is that only TRF members can compete in this division and for that reason invitation will be by pm only. So if you want to enter, show your interest by posting a single post in this thread. Once the comp is ready I will PM you the details eg. division name and password.

Like I've said in the past, on a forum like this we should get a lot more turnout for these things. It is not complicated at all so go ahead and enter if you dare.

I take it this whole PM thing is to avoid a certain Lover of all thing Los?

I want in anyways.

Where's CA Iverson, Gay-Guy, Candyman, Big Ten, Kafka, Rassie, Chiro and everyone else, come on lads!!

Originally posted by Quintes@Jun 22 2006, 10:20 PM
Where's CA Iverson, Gay-Guy, Candyman, Big Ten, Kafka, Rassie, Chiro and everyone else, come on lads!!
C'mon girls lets have ya!

Looks better already! I propose another rule that was suggested by neck that will make the comp far more appealing. Every entree to the competition pledges to:

+ rep the winner by 3 reps each,
+ rep the runner up with 2 reps each
and the third place with 1 rep point each....

If anyone has a better suggestion let's hear it, otherwise this will be the way.

p.s still waiting to see the names of CA Iverson, Gay-Guy, Candyman, Big Ten, Kafka, Rassie, Chiro and others

Latest posts