• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Tri Nations Fantasy Rugby

Originally posted by woosaah@Jun 23 2006, 10:39 AM
yep cool i ma still waiting for a pm :p
PM invitations will only go out once the comp is ready. In the meantime spread the word and get more entries, obviously the more people compete the higher the rep point stakes....

Is there a prize for the sexiest contestant? As I need to win something. Oh, all right, I'll enter, but it's only fair to warn you......

May the most Ravishing contestant win.

Your all in for a very Ruuuude Awakening!!!!

Everyone who posted in this thread and some other hand picked members should now have received an invite. Please enter your details asap and pick your teams. 117 hours left to make your selections. Good luck. May the best teams win.

I'm just waiting for the teams to be announced before i pick my team.

What happens if i pick a team that mostly consists of Wallabies , can i completely change it when they are not playing? will i be penalized for transfers? or is the key to pick a team with an even amount of all three nations?

Have picked mine, agree with possibly waiting for teams to be named as hard to know who's playing...

Originally posted by The TRUTH@Jul 3 2006, 01:01 PM
I'm just waiting for the teams to be announced before i pick my team.

What happens if i pick a team that mostly consists of Wallabies , can i completely change it when they are not playing? will i be penalized for transfers? or is the key to pick a team with an even amount of all three nations?
Modify your squad as often as you like before the Lock for Round 1 as Trades will only be used up after this time.[/b]

When the game will be on(115hrs 22mins from now),you'll have a limited number of transfers(24 for the first 3 rounds,then 20 for every 3 rounds) available.
If there is a minimum strategy to follow,then that must be selecting players who are actually going to be on the field(or the bench,at least) in that round,not national equality :p

I am in for this. someone hook a brother up with the details.

the idea is to get as many points as possible. during this week all transfers are free until kick off. then you get a set amount of trades which you have to use wisely. the best advice I can give for this comp is look at who has the bye the following week as you will need to trade players off in the team that has the bye.

testrugby is way better I think. fantasyrugby is like the amateur version and testrugby the pro version.

Originally posted by Larry@Jul 4 2006, 05:53 AM
i was in the top5 overall last trinations, give me an invite B)
Is Larry Los Lover? Can anyone vouche?

Neck, I can't give you an honest opinion as I have not played fantasy rugby, so I can't compare but, if I can tell you this, it is our third comp, judging by the turnout and quality of competitiors for this oone it has gone from strength to strength. Test rugby is the way forward! Join up and show us what you know.

I have played both for a few years and I think testrugby involves more skill and knowledge of the game because of the scoring method. fantasyrugby is more for the casual type player and scoring is focused mainly on try scoring.

They dont have Guy Sheperdson and Ben Tune even though they are playing this saturday :angry:

Anyone notice any other missing players?

dont think larry is los lover as his fav player isnt carlos spencer and he likes wellington should be cool

Originally posted by Quintes+Jul 4 2006, 07:37 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Larry
@Jul 4 2006, 05:53 AM
i was in the top5 overall last trinations, give me an invite  B)
Is Larry Los Lover? Can anyone vouche?

Neck, I can't give you an honest opinion as I have not played fantasy rugby, so I can't compare but, if I can tell you this, it is our third comp, judging by the turnout and quality of competitiors for this oone it has gone from strength to strength. Test rugby is the way forward! Join up and show us what you know. [/b]
yeah i will give it a go

man the pricing sucks for this comp. I had to buy a prop to have a team that was all in the starting line-up. my team is pretty much bare bones as you can go and still have starting players. have got jack and vickerman at the lock and carter at first five the rest is as cheap as you can go with starting players.

Latest posts