• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Tri Nations Fantasy Rugby

Originally posted by Quintes@Jul 6 2006, 08:51 AM
Lads,

If your name is not on this list below your team is not active yet or you've not entered the comp. There's 46 hours left before the lockdown. We've got a very good turnout for this comp, if you have any questions or are unsure of anything please ask, not everyone will be a winner but I want everyone to primarilyt have some fun. If you've not seen it, there's a chat thingy on the top left. Boast, hussle, hassle type profanities whatever.

Remember, round winners should get a rep point for winning the round from the guy at the bottom of the log, but if you feel you respect the round winner more for picking a good team etc then rep at will.

TRF3N.JPG

As I mention above, there's still 4 teams that needs to select players before they become active.

Sidney Dolphins
Tuqiri4cpt
Mean_Team
Wally

No Pressure but you've only got 46 hours left......

Has anyone being back to testrugby since they picked their team? If not go back and you will get a big shock. Don't know what happened to the system but the prices are moving before kick off.

Can someone explain to me how some people's teams are valued at more than the given 12million?

Originally posted by aussie1st@Jul 8 2006, 08:56 AM
Has anyone being back to testrugby since they picked their team? If not go back and you will get a big shock. Don't know what happened to the system but the prices are moving before kick off.
whoa, alot of aussie starters just went up alot in value :bravo:

Originally posted by aussie1st@Jul 8 2006, 08:56 AM
damn, they are back to normal :(

anyway 3 hours till deadline!

Thank God they emailed me. I would have had McAlister and a few others that weren't starting.

round 1 closes in 5 minutes. Can you please send me the password now! I hope u get this lol

Just checked the site and they have not updated the points thingy... when do they do that?

Originally posted by Dumbo@Jul 9 2006, 05:54 PM
Just checked the site and they have not updated the points thingy... when do they do that?
its not like other fantasy games, they usually take ages. like 2 days or something, so possibly monday noonish

TY Larry. It takes a couple of days to update the points and I will post a thread for the rankings once the poitns ar out. I found the first round the easiest, after that you have to start plainng especially with the trades. Players prices starts going up and down as well so to make a profit it's best to buy the minute the line-up is out....or before that if you are brave enough to risk it....

i tend to go the opposite but that is just me. I trade off my players that aren't playing next week and then wait for the line-ups to be named and then buy very late in case of injuries. some players though you just have to buy early as soon as the lineup come out like dan carter or other well known players that every one will have. points normally come out on monday when the people running the site come in and update it I guess

Originally posted by esoj@Jul 9 2006, 09:54 AM
i tend to go the opposite but that is just me. I trade off my players that aren't playing next week and then wait for the line-ups to be named and then buy very late in case of injuries. some players though you just have to buy early as soon as the lineup come out like dan carter or other well known players that every one will have. points normally come out on monday when the people running the site come in and update it I guess
* raps esoj on the knuckles....

No need to give away so much of my strategy Esoj.... :p

Top 3 Best Players By Position:
FR
Keven Mealamu (460)
Jeremy Paul (260)
Carl Hayman (150)

LK
Nathan Sharpe (170)
Chris Jack (130)
Dan Vickerman (130)

LF
Richard McCaw (350)
George Smith (180)
Jerry Collins (175)

HV
Daniel Carter (275)
Byron Kelleher (110)
Steven Larkham (75)

CT
Mat Rogers (150)
Aaron Mauger (145)
Stirling Mortlock (120)

OB
Leon Macdonald 300
Chris Latham 260
Lote Tuqiri 210

dam some bad picks cost me a wee bit. picked gerrard gregan elsom and mcIassc and they all got low scores

i dont no how i did so good i had 3 players that didnt even play! i ges tht 3 try part helped lol

Latest posts