• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Tri Nations Fantasy Rugby

damnit, i wish i bought latham instead of percy monty

how many of you guys picked up holmes and giteau?!?!

i sure did, great round from those two

not to mention the 100 million thousand trillion points from mortlock.. interesting the shakeup in the standings heading to next round!

didn't have holmes but had paul and giteau. I hope I go alright this round as I made some bad picks.

Originally posted by Quintes+Jul 16 2006, 12:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes
@Jul 13 2006, 10:21 AM
Holmes, Gregan, Eslon all gone down in price. Specially Elsom's price drop was huge.
Thanks Holmes, 100 points... nice try, pity about the scoreline. SA players would've earned lots of points due to tackles...in fact no, they probably won't. [/b]
good work to the DARK SHARK who got top of the round B)

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Jul 16 2006, 05:42 PM
Mine still shows me in second bt im sure im not anymore. Is som,ething wroung?
oh well not everything has been updated yet, but some of it has

Spacemanspiff - 4060
the DARK SHARK - 3970
TheOne7 - 3865
Esoj - 3840
Jynx WORLD WIDE - 3600
TheBokke - 3590
QKXV - 3570
TRUTH!! - 3565
Larry NZ - 3320

and so on.. so a total shuffle of positions sees spaceman go to the top. After two rounds this is becoming quite fun B)

7th at the mo, I'm sure Mortlock has broken the line several times? Hopefully all stats are not completed yet. Habana -20. Bad round for some.

Well done Dark shark, whoever that is.

arnt we suppose to get 20 more trades? I hope so i need them lol, but im doing okay, maybe rellying so much on SA was a bad idea lol

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Jul 16 2006, 10:02 AM
maybe rellying so much on SA was a bad idea lol
it was but no one saw that coming...ooh the shame. I think trades will only come after round 3.

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Jul 16 2006, 11:02 PM
arnt we suppose to get 20 more trades? I hope so i need them lol, but im doing okay, maybe rellying so much on SA was a bad idea lol
you get the new trades once this round is locked. if you click my situation and then look where it says you get your new trades there is a little note underneath explaining when you get them.

that has to be the crappest round ever, mertsisagod has passed me HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!!! :D

i moved up one spot so wasnt that bad.

habana had a good game eh, -20 points :blink:

oh well there is always next roung :blink:

good stuff guys

the dark shark is my bro
i shouldve had more points first round, they forced me to drop carter for mccalister (didnt even play) so i got screwed out of alotta points

but yeah my bro didnt understand the # of trades ran out so hes only got 1 for the next round (he wont be 2nd for long :) )

BTW you guys who got referrals

QKXV ,etc

you guys got a totally unfair adavantege
for every referall they got an extra 30,000 dollars (thats bullsh*t!)
so hes got 300,000 extra to buy players with
**** that man

yeah i noted that 2, u sly bugga hahaha no wonder you won the first round lol, ges it shows now though $$ ant everything!

Originally posted by spacemanspiff@Jul 17 2006, 12:29 AM
BTW you guys who got referrals

QKXV ,etc

you guys got a totally unfair adavantege
for every referall they got an extra 30,000 dollars (thats bullsh*t!)
so hes got 300,000 extra to buy players with
**** that man
It's no unfair advantage spaceman you can clearly see that from the points I scored for this round, I've played this game 3 times already and never managed to win at all, never mind my refferall money, money isn't everything. I reffered more than 10 people, the refferal is max 300 000, but the key here is that it is in the rules for anyone to read, it's very transparant, if anyone wants me to leave the division please have a vote and I'll go, but keep in mind that the reason I instigate this comp over 4 tournaments so far is in the name of fun for everyone, if you feel that me sending out x amount of pm's and getting people interested doesn't warrant some form of reward have a vote and I'll go or do what everyone does and let it harden your resolve to beat me.

spacemanspiff,you are an idiot.

QKXV deserves every single $ of those 300k,if not more,for all his trouble.Look at the interest he has attracted into this year's competition.
As for the money,trust me,it doesn't make much of a difference.With a total value of over 14 million,ATM mine might be one of the richest teams in our division.Still,that doesn't prevent it from lying somewhere near the bottom of the standings.

Yeah man, Q, you have done a great job and deserve that extra money I wouldnt mind if you did win because of it. To be honest it would be a bit unfair on you if you didnt get the extra $$ to start with. 300K isnt that much money anyway concidering the amount some people cost and how much you can lose in a round. anyway why does it bother you spaceman? you are in the lead! Do i sense someone getting a little gready?

How does the whole standings thing work? As it doesn't seem to be the team with most points etc...

Latest posts