• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Tri Nations Fantasy Rugby

It should be thats how it is with mine, ill just check...

EDIT:
Yeah it is in order of points highest being 4060 then going down from there 1255 being last out of the actual players. (can we kick that person who isnt playing out?)

Durr just looked and yeah you're right
*smacks open palm onto forehead*
must have looked at it before all teams had been finished
me ==> moron

Hell yeah just when I thought my team sucked balls I move up about 11 places even with Habana's -20 and Rossouw going off.

I'm glad Elsom controlled himself because that sure got me some points.

to say that you dont get some sort of advantage by have 300,000 is the dumbest thing ive ever heard!!!

thats a huge advantage

thats why i would be playing stirling mortlock instead of wynard oliver if had an extra 300,000 dollars ,etc ,etc ,etc

obviously you have to be able to pick good players as well , but as it is FANTASY , i could care less anyways

never said anything about it notr being an advantage, did say though that it wasn't an "unfair advantage" as it's completely in the rules of the game, so it's a fair advantage if you will. Since you're fine with end I trust all is well now. Good luck for the coming rounds and by the way, you should get your bro signed up to the tRF too man.

Originally posted by spacemanspiff@Jul 17 2006, 06:05 PM
thats why i would be playing stirling mortlock instead of wynard oliver if had an extra 300,000 dollars ,etc ,etc ,etc
Last round,ironically,Olivier(130) has scored more points than Mortlock(105).. :rolleyes:

yeah sometimes it is not worth getting the more expensive guys as they don't produce the goods.

very happy with my team managed to make some good picks and rocket up into 4th spot

All these changes have messed up my team for this week

I've only got 3 trades left and a number of players that are now not playing :cryy:

Originally posted by The TRUTH@Jul 18 2006, 09:19 AM

I've only got 3 trades left and a number of players that are now not playing :cryy:
Luckily we'll get new trades after round 3.

Originally posted by Quintes+Jul 18 2006, 05:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH
@Jul 18 2006, 09:19 AM

I've only got 3 trades left and a number of players that are now not playing  :cryy:
Luckily we'll get new trades after round 3. [/b]
Yeah , but thats not much help to me this week :(

I thought i'd be smart and make most of my changes on the weekend......... but it turns out Mealamu,Mauger and Collins were not the certain starters i thought they'd be. :blink:

As long as Januarie plays this week (*fingers crossed*) i should be able to salvage this team.

Originally posted by The TRUTH@Jul 18 2006, 10:03 AM

As long as Januarie plays this week (*fingers crossed*) i should be able to salvage this team.
I doubt it strongly, du preez was only on for a coup[le of minutes and scored more points than Habana in a whole match

Originally posted by esoj@Jul 18 2006, 12:35 PM
I have 6 trades left and 1.6 mill to spend on 1 player
meh, I reckon you've bought yourself a very cheap team that's all... won't be surprisded to see Hamilton among others in it, you've only made about 700 000 profit... either way you're going down esoj.

Same goes for Woosah, LOL, hopefully some of those cheap players you've bought goes up in price to make back your 500k loss

any one else for some hassling?

Originally posted by The TRUTH+Jul 18 2006, 10:03 PM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Jul 18 2006, 05:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH
@Jul 18 2006, 09:19 AM

I've only got 3 trades left and a number of players that are now not playing  :cryy:

Luckily we'll get new trades after round 3.
Yeah , but thats not much help to me this week :(

I thought i'd be smart and make most of my changes on the weekend......... but it turns out Mealamu,Mauger and Collins were not the certain starters i thought they'd be. :blink: [/b]
Yeah mate, i made the same choices as you :(

Oh well, still had a few trades left to get an alright team together, along with 1.5mil left over

Latest posts