• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF WANTS YOU!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ May 15 2009, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
TRF will be running a weekly podcast for the duration of the Lions tour. We are looking for people willing to come on air and give their thoughts.

Please register your interest here.[/b]

Interesting

But Thread name looks very aggressive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like this

i%20want%20you%20us%20army.jpg

What? Lol. Anyway, half time, and the Lions are playing great rugby. I am all set up this side, so yeah, as soon as the match finishes, i can start testing this stuff out. Hopefully it will go smoothly.

In the end four of us showed up and me, Mite, Steve-o and Y2J Chris Jer1cho turned up.

We recorded an hour and fourty minutes of rugby talk, banter and inane twaddle which covered subjects such as PdV's insanity, Will Greenwood's campness, team selection, lion performance and so on..

EDIT: News from Ventrilo recording: The Recording is good...THE RECORDING IS GOOOOOD!

Thanks to everybody involved in the podcast, Telkom tried it's best to ruin it but it was fun and had a good laugh. :cheers:

Yeah thanks guys. It was a good one! Looking forward to the next! **** i had some good laughs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jun 4 2009, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 4 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the end four of us showed up and me, Mite, Steve-o and Y2J Chris Jer1cho turned up.[/b]

gemeen%20hondje.jpg

[/b][/quote]
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YhhFncs-Vrw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

:p

Latest posts