• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF WANTS YOU!

COME ON LADIES AND GENTS!

Does ANYONE want to come on a podcast and talk about rugby for half an hour - an hour?!

Several people put their hands up a few weeks ago and I'll be nagging them over facebook and PM on here..

EDIT: We've got the game against the Golden Lions starting at 6pm BST?

Sweet. Setup went well. Keep me updated! Also, i have a 200mb limit as a total. Will that be enough for this pod?

Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 3 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
200mb bandwith cap? Are you running on mobile broadband or something?[/b]

Dude, this is South Africa. That 200mb cost me about £18-00! Like i said, internet here is worth more than gold man! And yeah, gonna use my phone via HSDPA.

Holy sh*t..okay....erm..

15 minute podcast, quick intro, recap the game and look forward to game 3. Thats basically is going to be the schedule, that alright with everyone?

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO GO ON THE PODCAST?!?!

This is looking doubtful, so far:

- St Helens RL Fan: Broadband is screwed, drops out every 10 - 15 minutes
- Teh Mite: PC is screwed, on a work laptop only
- Nate: No response (yet)
- Thingamabob: No response.

So far therefore its just:

me, Steve-o & Jericho..

Ok ok, i have a little more to play with than 200mb. Maybe 500mb... Anyway, come on guys, please contribute. Heck, i'm not even a mod but i want to contribute! I'm sure some of you can help out here. Speedy? CyRil? Come on guys!!!!

10 - 15 minutes is are than enough time for St Helens to drop his pearls of wisdom :D

BTW Prestwick kick off is at 19:10 CAT aka SA time, so it'll be closer to 5 there. In other words exactly 2 hours after this post!

So much confusion!!!!!!! Anyway, is this thing going to happen then? I'm going to be doing it here at work... God i hope my boss leaves before 9.

Okay well we'll have four. Here is the schedule:

- Introductions
- Recap PdV's 28 man squad (i.e let Steve and Jericho talk for ages)
- Go over the Lions vs Golden shower.
- Look forward to the next game.

Should get it done in 15 minutes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 3 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Okay well we'll have four. Here is the schedule:

- Introductions
- Recap PdV's 28 man squad (i.e let Steve and Jericho talk for ages)
- Go over the Lions vs Golden shower.
- Look forward to the next game.

Should get it done in 15 minutes.[/b]

AWESOME! Especially the part after introductions! :)

Ok so the game will end +- 9pm SA time. I'll need a little leeway getting started because I'm watching it at a mates house. Jer1cho has my cell number so if you can't find me, rash him!

With the magical cocktail of Gaffa tape, spit, boob milk and loud shouting, I've managed toi get the PC barely holding itself together... LETS DO THIS!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jun 3 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
!@#$ My boss is still here. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.[/b]

Wimp.

What did your forebears say at Tobruk? It wasn't ""&%" the Germans is still here, ja?!" it was "%$$& lets kill some Germans, ja?"

Latest posts