TRF Lions Podcast Questions - WE NEED YOU

TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
On Sunday there is another Podcast to be recorded.

If you have a Lions question for the panel then please put your questions in here. The best will be selected and put forward to the panel.

Thanks

How cringey was 'The Power of Four' and what song would you like to see replace it as Lions anthem. ( I personally suggest this)

Just the 'Let the bodies hit the floor in screamo voices obviously). Imagine how scared shitless the Aussies would be if they had a stadium full of Lions fans shouting this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's leave that to our panel of experts. :p

The last two are certainly good enough.

Matt Scott? You mean the guy who was only really starting because Nick de Luca got injured/suspended?

Granted the level of British/Irish centres isn't vintage, but Scott still has a way to go.

Should Warren Gatland take unknown star I the making Thomas Owain Davies on the Lions Tour?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will we hear this podcast are will it be one of the lost podcasts?

Who will be the surprise player on the tour that went with most thinking yeah he not too shabby and will come back with everyone putting him in their world XV?

Will we hear this podcast are will it be one of the lost podcasts?

Who will be the surprise player on the tour that went with most thinking yeah he not too shabby and will come back with everyone putting him in their world XV?

To be honest find this quite rude. The last set of podcasts have come out, just thought it would be nice for the panel to answer questions from the forum. Obviously we will have to re-consider this in the future.

To be honest find this quite rude. The last set of podcasts have come out, just thought it would be nice for the panel to answer questions from the forum. Obviously we will have to re-consider this in the future.

It's a joke sorry.

There have been times where we've given quetions and the podcasts haven't appeared. I'm not giving out or blaming anyone just (trying) to make a humourous observation. Sorry that you were offended by it.

Last edited:
What do you think about Warbuton now being tipped as favorite to captain the Lions?

How cringey was 'The Power of Four' and what song would you like to see replace it as Lions anthem. ( I personally suggest this)

Just the 'Let the bodies hit the floor in screamo voices obviously). Imagine how scared shitless the Aussies would be if they had a stadium full of Lions fans shouting this.

mmmm nu-metal yes very intimidating........OR

Terrify the Wallabies, send a message straight on. Absolutely terrify them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know he was discussed in quite a bit of depth last week, but I wanted to bring Ben Morgan up again, since he made his first start since injury.

He won man of the match and scored a beauty try. Rob Howley was in the crowd to see it. Here's the try:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4Sc58mDn0#t=49s

I think we'll miss a trick if we don't take such a powerful carrier to come on in the final 20 mins to tiring legs. Would you take Ben Morgan to Australia? Will Gatland?

As an aside to the last episode... I wanted to pick on one thing said about Morgan. He might not be the best lineout jumper, but he's a fantastic lifter. (And you might argue that with POC, AWJ and Croft/Wood/Brown/Robshaw/Warbs etc., you don't need your 8 to jump.)

Another question - bookies seem certain that Warburton is going to be captain for the Lions. Would you say he is certain of a starting spot for the tests?

One more: ESPN have suggested that Tom Croft is touring to Australia - should the Lions try to match Australia for pace, and would this pave the way for players like Croft to start?

Last edited:
Question for Cyril: now that you're some big-shot, podcast hosting celebrity, it appears that you're too important to post on the forum any more. Are you going to return? And by that I mean properly return, not just a post every blue moon like you're doing atm.

On a more serious note: What type of gameplan do you expect the Lions to employ? Will Gatland use a similar one to that which he's implemented with Wales? Given how unsuccessful this has been against the Wallabies so far, should he look to play a more open game perhaps, especially considering the hard pitches the games will be played on?

Last edited:

Latest posts